Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The words that left the maid's mouth almost killed Yoongi. First Tae and now Jimin. Why was all this happening now when they were going to make everything right? Why today?

Yoongi was still in shock. Jin tried to bring him back by holding his hands but he shook it away harshly.

"YOU! You did this! You ruined everything. Are you happy now? Tell me are you finally fucking happy now?!"

Jin flinched at the angry tone. He somehow understood a little about everything after Kook's call. Yoongi and Jimin loved each other and Tae and Jungkook did too.

But then why did Jungkook not say anything?

"We had planned everything. The dates, the proposals everything....and you finished it all."

"Yoongi I-I.."

"Don't talk to me! Just call Namjoon and tell him to find Tae while we find Jimin."

"Ok I will come with you."

"Oh for god sakes! Leave me the HELL ALONE! I don't even want to see you right now. Just call your boyfriend and leave."

Yoongi left as soon as possible, going through all the lanes he could to find Jimin. Meanwhile he constantly kept on calling Jungkook. Unable to find Jimin anymore, he called Namjoon to inform the police about the missing youngers before heading to his husband's place. Reaching Jungkook's and Taehyung's apartment, he found Kook passed out near the open bathroom. Dried blood and blade lay on the floor ahead of him.

Yoongi immediately crouched down taking Kook's head in his hands near his chest- shaking him frantically to wake him up. Seeing that his efforts were useless he then took some water and sprinkled it on Jungkook's face. The boy slowly opened his eyes-

"Tae-Taehyung?" he whispered.

"No Kookie its me."

"H-hyung Tae.....he-" Jungkook started crying again.

"Shu shu sleep now ok? We are all finding him. I will go and check too."

"No hyung please don't leave. Please!"

"But Jimin-"

"What happened to him hyung?"

"Jin told him everything and he ran away."

"Wha-what? He even said that Tae was like his father and now Jiminie."

"He called Tae that!"

The younger just nodded as he kept crying.

The older calmed him down after some hours, putting him to sleep for a while. Once he slept, Yoongi came out of the room and cried his heart out. In a day he had managed to loose both the people he loved the most in his life. It is true that he loved Taehyung more than Namjoon, Jin or even Jungkook. The boy was like a brother he never had and now he was gone and the worst thing was that he was hurting and Yoongi couldn't reach him. He was scared that Tae might do something to himself because he saw the things in the bathroom but Jungkook had no cuts on his body. Between his sobs Kook told him that it was definitely Tae.

After stopping, he decided to call Joon but at that very moment the door was opened harshly and in came a sweaty and terrified Namjin.

"Yoongs we couldn't find them but we have informed the police. B-but they say that they cannot do anything before 24 hours of their disappearance. I have my men out. Don't worry we will find them soon."

Namjoon sat beside him rubbing his back slowly. Yoongi still cried quietly. He suddenly felt a hand on his and it was Jin's. Jin was being really cautious while doing so cause he didn't want Yoongi to lash out at him especially when he himself wanted to cry his heart out. Yoongi didn't do anything except for holding his hand more tightly.

"I am sorry Jin hyung." Yoongi spoke.

"No no it isn't your fault. I did this!"

"No I am sorry hyung. Tae.....he..-"

"He what Yoongi?"

"He cut himself with blades." Jungkook said looking at the three with tears in his eyes. Everyone looked at him now. Jin stood up and walked towards him.

"I am sorry hyung. I couldn't take care of your brother."

"All this while I cried because I thought I drove my brother away but he was long gone before that, wasn't he? Thanks to you for that!" Jin hissed at Kook.

"Jin enough! We need to find them instead of fighting." Namjoom said as he held Jin back.

Jin didn't retaliate. He simply lay his head on Joon's shoulder and tugged on to his shirt tightly.

"Joonie please bring my baby back!"

Namjoon now had three emotionally unstable people to look after and two more of them to find. Out of all problems in the world this was the toughest- if he succeeded, everyone would be happy but if he didn't he might end up losing all of them forever.

--------------------------

Taehyung had no idea of where he was going or what he was doing. Like an aimless and dead man he walked where ever his feet took him. The boy wore nothing except a thin t-shirt and pyjama which he had worn while sleeping, covered by a simple coat.

His body was cold, he had nothing to warm himself anymore. The moment he left the house, he was still crying but after walking for some hours he had stopped. He was thirsty. His throat and eyes burned badly. Breathing in the cold December air was difficult. He wanted to go home but he wasn't sure if any of his hyungs or Jungkook will accept him. After all he is a sinner.

A shameless a heartless sinner who didn't think about Yoongi hyung once. A failure, a disappointment who washed away all the teachings of Jin hyung down the drain. And all this for whom? For a boy who never considered him as a human or give two shits about his feelings.

Why did Jungkook not stop him when he confessed countless times?

Why did he smile at all the 'I love you's'?

Why did he kiss him everyday after coming back from the office like a real boyfriend?

Why did he act all along?

Maybe now Tae knows how his family felt when he acted before them but he never intended to hurt anyone or make them cry. However, for him Jungkook even surpassed his acting skills. The boy gave him a dream life he would never have. He hated Jungkook but hated himself more for falling in love with him. He hated everything now.

Walking and walking ahead, he finally reached the Mapo Bridge. The bridge was already famous for its suicide cases. Maybe God was giving him a signal to end everything once and for all. He looked around- it was dark and there were hardly any cars on the bridge.

Everyone must be spending their Christmas with their families, friends and loved ones now!

Family. Family was something he needed the most right now but he didn't have it. More than his mothers he loved and confided in Jin. He was his everything. He was his family and now he hated him.

Friends. In his whole life if he ever loved and respected someone as much as Jin, then it was only his best friend Yoongi. The boy was so dependent on the older that he could never think of a day where Yoongi's presence was not in his life. Yoongi was a part of Tae along with Jin.

Loved ones. Love was something Tae ran away for all his life. He was scared that he might take wrong decisions in his teenage that would hurt others. He saw his mothers and hated his father dearly for it. He wanted to wait for the one he could finally give his heart to. But look where his heart led him. It surely was Karma he thought. Maybe the people whom he rejected must have cursed him so that he could never find happiness. And it worked cause he was the one crying and hurting now.

After some crying he was unable to shed more tears. Thirsty, hungry and exhausted, he slowly climbed onto the railing of the bridge.

"I am sorry hyungs. I was never a good brother or a friend. I-I am sorry for failing you. I am sorry amma eomma for being the worst son ever. I am sorry Jungkook for never being lovable. I am sorry all of you!"

He let the cold air run through his clothes and body one last time before he finally decided to jump. He took a step ahead, leaving his body completely.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro