Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That night no one could sleep. Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin sat quietly in the living area waiting for some kind of news of their beloveds. Late in the night, almost at morning Kook and Jin were somehow made to sleep. It had only been a few hours of sleep when a sudden ring at the door woke them up. A policeman stood in front of their house and Joon greeted him in.

"So any news sir?" Joon asked.

"Actually I do but I'm still not sure of it. The men you asked us to find out about, out of them we could only know about one and it is not a good news but we are still trying our best."

Now Jin, Kook and Yoongi all came into the room. Namjoon saw this but asked the man to continue.

"A local yesterday was driving through the Mapo bridge and he happened to have seen Kim Taehyung."

"Really they found him. My Tae is coming back home." Kook said excitedly.

"Sorry sir, but the man said he saw Mr.Kim at the bridge attempting to jump off it. But-but we still haven't found his body." the police said helplessly.

By the end of the sentence Jungkook had already passed out and Jin had tears in his eyes. Yoongi and him brought the younger to the bed while Joon handled the police.

"Yoongi we need to call the doctor fast! His body is too cold." Jin said after which Yoongi went to call the doctor.

While this went on, Jin slowly ran his hands through Kook's hair.

I am so sorry Jungkook and Yoongi. I am so so sorry for all this but I know a thing for sure that my baby isn't dead yet. He is far but we will find him soon. I am sorry little one. I really am!

After the doctor came he did his work and asked Kook not to take stress. But how could he not. The man he loved was out there- all alone in the harsh cold outside with no food, water or a will to live. How could he be stress free when he himself was dying every minute staying away from Taehyung. If only he could turn back the time and would have said what he had always felt for Tae, maybe this wouldn't have been the situation.

While Jungkook was in this state, Yoongi and Jin weren't any better. Namjoon had somehow managed to give each of them a sleeping pill so that they could rest a bit. While he himself was scared as hell as to what the police might find next.

--------------------------

Last night...........

Taehyung was prepared to jump. One last time breathing in the cold air, he moved forward...........

"STOP! Don't jump!"

Taehyung opened his eyes to look at the source of the sound.

There he saw a small boy with pink hair. The lights on the bridge weren't enough but Tae could see that the boy had cried a lot. He was slowly walking towards him until he reached Tae. He then extended his hand which Tae was a bit hesitant to accept. Seeing no reaction, the boy pulled him down with force making him fall onto the ground.

"What were you doing? Your family must waiting for you and yo-" he stuttered.

"I don't have a family." Tae replied.

The boy then crouched down and hugged him.

"It is okay. Your friends must be worried too." At the mention of friend Tae remembered Yoongi hyung

"Yoongi hyung hates me." he whispered.

"What did you say?"

"I said my friend hates me."

"No no the name you said now."

"Yoongi? That's my best friend's name."

"Min Yoongi?" Tae was shocked now.

How can he know about him. Is he some friend of him. I should run then or he will inform him about me~~~Tae thought

But his thoughts were broke when Jimin started crying.

"Yo-you are-e Tae-t-taehyung right?"

He just nodded.

"But how do you-"

"He talks a lots about you. You are his bestest friend."

"How do you know him?"

And there it started- Jimin told his story, right from meeting Yoongi in Busan until now. He even told that Jungkook knew him very well. He kept crying as he told everything and Tae genuinely felt bad for him.

Up until now he thought that Jungkook was only playing him but no! He played this guy too. The worst part was Yoongi hyung actively took part in it. Tae's head hurted badly at these thoughts.

Who were these two really? Why did they do this? With me it was ok but why this boy?

"Um what's your name?" he finally asked.

"Jimin."

"And mine is Taehyung."

"I know it already." he smiled a bit and so did Jimin.

For some reason Taehyung felt protective about him. Maybe because Yoongi said that he "loved" him.

"Are you hungry?" Tae asked as he just nodded.

"Come let's feed you then."

They walked into a cheap restaurant. Tae didn't have enough money with him but still let Jimin order what he wanted. When the food arrived he ate it hungrily leaving a little for Tae.

"I am sorry I ate so much." Jimin said.

"No problem. Do you want something else?" He simply shook his head.

Now all Tae needed to do was to get him home safely. He already made it clear that he wasn't going back to Yoongi hyung and Tae personally had no intentions of seeing any of them at the moment too.

They walked for a while before managing to get a room in some shitty motel. They both didn't have money to buy a ticket to Busan so it only left them with one option- that was to walk till Busan.

Must be tired~~~

Tae thought as he found Jimin fast asleep on the bed and so he decided to sleep on the floor but after Jimin woke up and saw him there,he literally pulled Tae up on the bed. Even though Tae laid down, he couldn't sleep. The memories of the incident kept playing before him.

I should have jumped from that bridge.

"If you are thinking about killing yourself then don't!" he snapped his head towards Jimin with a shocked face.

"It is written all over your face. So don't do it. I tried it too but trust me somewhere out there people who love you are still there." he mumbled.

"Anyways what happened with you?"

Tae never even told his family everything and here is a stranger asking him to tell everything. Tae looked at him again and he seemed like a genuinely nice person but Tae wasn't going to speak up. He did that with Jungkook and became so vulnerable that he almost killed himself. He definitely ain't telling the boy anything.

"Taehyung tell me I promise I will not tell it to anyone." he extended his pinky finger as a promise. Tae didn't say much but intertwine his finger with Jimin's.

"You won't say anything right? Atleast can we cuddle?" Jimin was disappointed at the silence from Tae.

"Who told you I cuddled?"

"H-hyung told.." and he started crying again.

"Hey hey come here.......sh go to sleep now. Okay I am here sh..sh!" and holding each other they fell asleep.

The next day they woke up very late- almost at afternoon. The motel was generous enough to give them some toiletries, water bottles and ready to make ramen packs. Tae was really hungry from last night and ate his ramen but Jimin declined the offer to have anything. Packing everything up they started their journey to Busan.

After a tiring day they somehow managed to get to Jimin's house. Jimin was a little and kept on going in and out of that space. This meant Tae had to carry him for the larger part of the journey. However one packet of ramen really wasn't enough for him but he gathered all his energy to complete his mission.

It was night time when they rang the bell of his house. They waited a while before a man opened the door while he rubbed his eyes.

"Who is it n-" he yawned.

"Hobi hyung!!" Jimin cried.

"Mochi.. Wh-how what happened?"

"Hobi hyung Suga hyungie is bad man. He lied to Mochi."

"What?...Wait who are you? " he asked Tae.

But before Tae could answer, he lost his balance and fell down. Suddenly everything became black while he could only hear Jimin and that Hobi guy calling out for him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro