¥2. KAMBE' ESTATE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n ended up as Daisuke's lover, she has no choice but to agree. Only god knows that he's been saying the same words over and over again just to change her mind. Besides she benefits from this offer and Daisuke seems to be very pleased.
The next few days, Y/n went to school as usual, but with a depressing look on her face. Y/n and Daisuke exchanged their phone number, Daisuke even suggested to drive her to school but she immediately denied, saying that'll get a lot of attention. The girls in her class are already annoying as they are.
After school, Y/n quickly head for the school gate. Something isn't right, there seemed to be some sort of traffic jam. The students are blocking Y/n way, discussing about someone. Y/n didn't have time for such fuss and continued finding a way out.

?: Ah, that man is heading this way!

?: No, he's heading towards me.

Daisuke: Move.

With just that, the two girls fighting in front of him stepped aside. Y/n knew whose voice that is, she never questioned one's life until now. Of all people, Daisuke has chosen her. Y/n doesn't even know that's her luck or bad luck. All she wanted was for him to realize the absurdity of his action.

Daisuke: I know you're there, quit hiding.

Y/n: Yikes...

Daisuke: On the count of three..

Nothing happened.

Daisuke: One...

Y/n: Fine! 

Y/n hid her face behind her bag, quickly ran over to him and pulled his hand towards his car. She pushed him in the backseat then got it, slammed the door. Only then did she noticed that the driver seat is empty. 

Y/n: So... You drive?

Daisuke: Do you want me to?

Y/n: Yes, please..

Y/n found automatic driving unsafe despite whatever technology the man next to her possessed. She obediently sat at the back. She would look into the rear-view mirror after a few minutes just to check, sometimes her eyes met Daisuke's eyes.

Y/n: How did you know that I study there?

Daisuke: HEUSC.

'That's it?' Y/n thought. 'He is very reticent'

Daisuke: You won't let me drive you to school, so I come to drive you home.

Y/n: Are all adults stubborn like you?

Daisuke: It's just me.

Daisuke already stomped the pedal, making the car run faster than it already is.

Y/n: Excuse me, sir, your seat belt!

Daisuke: Just put on yours.

Y/n: Are you really a police officer?

Daisuke: I am.

Daisuke is just full of himself, that's because he knows exactly where his position is in this society. Y/n, on the other hand, is questioning her life, mainly because the act of overspeed is dangerous. Y/n noticed that the man was neither heading towards Y/n's home nor the coffee shop. She wouldn't dare to pick a fight for the one that is holding the steering wheel is holding her life. They arrived at a magnificent building, even in Y/n's dream, she wouldn't be able to live in such place.

Daisuke: How long are you planning to sit there?

Y/n: I don't want to get out anyway.

Daisuke took a short break before forcing Y/n to get out. 

Daisuke: Consider today's your day off.

Y/n: Wait, really?

Daisuke doesn't look like he's lying. It's been so long since she last got a day all for herself. Y/n followed Daisuke, trying her best not to get lost. Daisuke's home was a sight to behold, a majestic palace that exuded opulence at every turn. Its grand façade stretched across a vast estate, adorned with sculptures and water fountains that danced in perfect harmony. Lush gardens surrounded the magnificent structure, filled with vibrant flowers and rare plants from all corners of the world.

Stepping inside, one would be instantly transported to a world of luxury and extravagance. The grand entryway showcased a dazzling crystal chandelier that cascaded from the high ceiling, casting a soft, warm glow across the marble floors. Portraits of renowned artists adorned the walls, and precious antiques adorned every corner, each with a story to tell. To live in such luxurious surroundings, Y/n bet Daisuke was raised in such tough conditions in order to take over his father's company or so.

Daisuke: Fascinated by what you saw?

Y/n was surprised that he noticed.

Daisuke: From now on, it's also your home. You can explore the whole place later after dinner.

Y/n: Dinner? I have to get home before dinner.

Daisuke: No worries, I already told your family everything.

Y/n: By 'everything'.. what do you mean?

Daisuke: They will be taken good care of. Your mother health is concerning, so I took her to the best doctors I've got.

Y/n: I believe nothing is free.

Daisuke: Indeed, that's why you're staying here as my fiancée.

Y/n couldn't believe in her ears, that's all? He could just pick a rich woman from somewhere and called her his fiancée. This is a dream comes true.
After finishing dinner, a butler lead Y/n to each room and explained everything she wants to know. There's a lot of empty room and all that rich man do was to make her sleep with him. Y/n kept nagging, not noticing her surrounding until she bumped into another person. It was a beautiful woman with smooth black hair, she looked at Y/n with a friendly smile.

Suzue: So you're the one. I'm Suzue Kambe, nice to meet you.

Y/n: Sorry, I'm Y/n L/n. But the name Kambe...

Suzue simply smiled - I hope that you like this place, see you later.

Y/n: Sure.

Suzue left in a rush. Y/n later went to the kitchen, she isn't hungry, she just has the urge to bake some cakes for her mother.

Can you stop staring - Y/n told the butler- I can't bake anything if someone's behind me.

Philip: Call me Philip, I'll be outside so call me if you need something.

Y/n: Okay.

Daisuke was out for work, so Y/n didn't have to worry that he'll enter the kitchen and disturb her. She decided to make a strawberry tart, her mother's favorite. 

'That man probably tastes several tarts before, I wonder if he can eat this and give me some comments to improve my skill.' A thought simply ran through her mind.

Daisuke just returned from his work, he immediately went to find Y/n, seeing Philip means that she must be in the kitchen. Philip stopped him from going in. Daisuke was grumpy at first but soon aware of what is going on inside, so he decided to just take a quick peek. Y/n is cutting the strawberries, she did quite well, the cut was clean and each one look even. Though Daisuke is not fond of eating those, they look nice. It took hours to finish the tart, but Y/n seems to be happy how it turns out. Before she could put it in the fridge, Daisuke walked in. 

Daisuke: Aren't you going to eat it?

Y/n: It's for my mother.

Daisuke: You can bake another.

Y/n: I don't want to.

Daisuke: Those were my ingredients you used.

Y/n: You can't be hungry from all that food we've eaten.

Daisuke: What if I am?

Y/n didn't know what to say to this childish man, so she gave up.

Y/n: Kambe-san, here you go.

She finally cut it, in reluctant.

Daisuke: Call me Daisuke.

Y/n: Kambe-san.

Daisuke: Daisuke.

Y/n: Kambe-san.

Daisuke: Daisuke.

Y/n: Daisuke. Ah- no. Dang it...

Y/n made a mistake while stating his name and messed things up real quick

Y/n: Here, have some.

Daisuke: Aren't you going to feed me?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro