¥4. HOSTAGE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n went to school half asleep as she stayed up pretty late the night before, the moment she got off his car, she felt everyone's eyes on her. Somehow, Y/n managed to survive till lunch time. She sat there in her seat while everyone else left the classroom. Y/n didn't like the food at the canteen so she prepared her own lunch. A tall man wearing black glasses entered the classroom all of a sudden. Following him was another man caring a black suitcase.

?: This is the girl?

The shorter man with the case said as he approached Y/n's desk.

?:  Y/n L/n right?

Y/n: How did you know my name?

?: I'm Alan Barney and this is Edward Madison. We're from the Clayton company.

Y/n: And what does that have to do with me?

He put the case he was holding from the very beginning on her desk and opened it, there was nothing else but money, the case was filled with cash.

Alan: Being Daisuke Kambe's lover, you're now pretty popular.

Y/n: What?

Alan: It's nothing, really, let's just get to the main point. You, help us to get the newest technology from him and help we defeat Kambe Group, we'll pay you more than just this.

Y/n: I denied.

Alan: Why?

Y/n: I don't work with suspicious men.

Alan: I see... Edward!

The tall man quickly approached Y/n, using the handkerchief with narcotics, putting Y/n to sleep.
A student saw everything, in order not to get involved with those men, he decided to silently report everything to the teachers. They quickly ran to Y/n's classroom but when they arrived, she's no longer there, neither the two men.
The school silently reported it to the police office and waited for their reply. The student who knew about the whole thing was called to take testimony.

Yukihiro: Yes, yes.. I understand.

The Detective Division Chief, Kiyomizu Yukihiro just got a call reporting all the details about a case of a kidnapped student.

Yukihiro: We're out of people at the moment so ....Kambe-san.

Daisuke: Send me details about that student.

The moment he looked onto his screen, his eyes widen in shock.

Haru: Geez, You look pretty cheerful just a while ago, what's with that face again?

Haru took a peek to Daisuke's computer screen, the description, the photo, it's Y/n L/n who was kidnapped. Haru patted on Daisuke's shoulder as a way of showing his sympathy, but since Haru is also busy with his work, he couldn't lend his partner a hand. In fact, Haru believes Daisuke will solve this with his same old tricks again without the need for his help.
Daisuke, in the speed of light, slammed the office door shut and ran to his car.

Haru: I'm not going to clean those mess he's about to cause...

Daisuke was worried sick, if the student's words about the men from the Clayton company is true, then Y/n's life is at risk. Daisuke didn't hesitate to ask HEUSC hack the traffic's lights. 

《The night before - dinner time》

I could be in danger? - Y/n asked while slicing the meat on her dish.

Daisuke: Yes, and by telling you this, I hope that you can avoid getting near people who you never met that have the intention to approach you.

Y/n: Ehhh.... Can we break up? That'll be faster.

Daisuke: No. 

Y/n: As you can see, Daisuke-san, I'm just a regular high schooler, there's no point someone like me.

Daisuke: Because you are who you are, I love you.

Y/n almost choke on her food, he talked with his regular tone and that straight face making it even sounds more unconvincing. Besides, he kept saying "I love you" which showed how serious he is. Y/n does feel something, maybe sympathy, but definitely not love.

Daisuke: I mean it, if I don't love you, I will not let our relationship go this far.

Y/n: By this far you mean to enter your house?

Daisuke: Yes. And we have a more serious problem to discuss, your safety. In order to keep you safe and sound, I've prepared something.

Daisuke called for the butler. The man brought in a small box and placed it in front of Y/n. Y/n curiously unboxed it, inside was a pair of earrings that look similar to the one on Daisuke's.

Y/n: Nope, I'm not gonna wear this. 

Daisuke: Even if it's for your safety?

Y/n: How does it work?

Daisuke: I can track your location.

Y/n: Creepy.... Also, my classmates will think that I date you for your money solely, this is like a proof that they were right.

Daisuke: People will believe what they want to believe, as long as you're not what they thought you were. 

Daisuke left his seat and stood next to Y/n. He picked one of the earring up, gently pulled her hair back behind her ear and put the earring on, he did the same thing to the other side.               

《Back to present》

Daisuke: HEUSC, show me Y/n's location.

Daisuke was still driving in full speed when he received a call from Suzue, he picked up the call just to hear Suzue warned how dangerous it is. She also prepared him what he asked for and those will be sent to him in a few minutes. 

Daisuke: Please be safe and sound.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro