¥5. FOOLS IN LOVE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Alan: Finally, you're awake.

Y/n: Let me go, you bastard!

Alan: Not until Daisuke Kambe gave us the technology.

An abandoned warehouse far to the North away from her school, Daisuke arrived following the address HEUSC showed him. Daisuke left his car behind and quietly approached the warehouse. There were only one guard outside and it's Edward, perhaps Alan underestimated Daisuke for having such height comparing to Edward. 

Daisuke: HEUSC, call Suzue.

<Calling Suzue Kambe>

Daisuke: Where are you?

Suzue: I'll be there in about 3 minutes, Daisuke-sama, can you wait?

Daisuke: I'll go inside.

Suzue: But Daisuke-sama

Daisuke ended the call. A man showed up from behind him and grabbed his coat.

?: Are you lost, Daisuke Kambe?

Without hesitation, Daisuke threw a punch at his face and knocked the man off. The sounds of him fighting moved the attention of Edward towards the bush were he's at but when Edward came closer, there was no one. Daisuke, now standing at the postern, received a text from Suzue that she was ready and would take his order anytime. Daisuke unexpectedly heard a conversation between Y/n and Alan. 

Alan: Didn't you know he was just fooling you around?

Y/n: What do you mean by that?

Alan: He's rich so he probably seems to have tried all sort of vicious pleasures. That type of a man doesn't worth you risking your life for.

Y/n: You must've been mistaken Mr.Alan.

Alan: And why is that?

Y/n: I have no such feelings for him. I agreed to be his lover just because he provided me what I need for my family.

Hearing Y/n said so truly broke his heart. Daisuke clenched his fists in anger. The door was kicked open and walked straight in, the first thing he saw was Y/n with her relief face that is tied on a chair.

Alan: What do we have here, Daisuke Kambe. Where are your bodyguards?

Alan backed himself up by stepping back and took out a pocket knife, he held Y/n as his hostage and placed the knife close to her throat.

Alan: What do you say? You get this girl back while I get the newest technology?

Daisuke: HEUSC, text Suzue.

<Finished texting>

From up high comes the sound of a helicopter, Suzue was the one to control it, the helicopter spread a smoke screen using smoke bombs. Alan was distracted, as a self-defense instinct, he used his hand to cover his nose. For Daisuke, who is fully prepared, put on his glasses and quickly cut the ropes, rescued Y/n.

Daisuke: This smoke won't affect your respiratory system, it's just obstructing your vision a bit, so close your eyes and I'll take you out.

Y/n did as she was told, Daisuke carried her outside. Alan was smart enough to hear Daisuke's footsteps and follow the light where the door was opened. He was surprised to realize that there's police outside.

Daisuke: Suzue, thank you.

Suzue was grateful but she managed to calm herself. Daisuke is not the type to compliment others, so when he does, you'll know he truly meant it.

<Successfully purchasing smoke bombs and calling for aid. BALANCE UNLIMITED.>

Daisuke: Open your eyes.

Daisuke put her down the front seat and carefully checked for her injuries. Aside from the marks left by the rope, Y/n was fine. He got in the driver seat

Y/n: Daisuke-san, did you.. by any chance hear anything I said?

Daisuke: I told you to just call me Daisuke, and what do you mean by that?

Y/n: The conversation between I and that man.

Daisuke: I heard what are needed to be heard.

Y/n: L-like what?

Daisuke: Fine, let me tell you. HEUSC, activate self-driving mode.

Daisuke ignored Y/n. He was watching the view from the driver side window.

Daisuke: HEUSC, play the recorded audio.

<Playing 31032 audio>

"I have no such feelings for him from the beginning."

Daisuke: Pause.

Y/n: It's not what you think it is.. If he knew my feelings, he'll take advantage..

Daisuke: Then do you love me? 

Y/n: I... I feel grateful for your help and all but-

Daisuke: Just as expected.

Y/n: Didn't you also hear what he said about what you did?

Daisuke: And you trusted him though he's just a kidnapper.

Y/n: It wasn't wrong, he was right about you and your selfishness. 

Daisuke: I'll show you how selfish I am!

Daisuke angrily leaned his face towards hers but Y/n quickly drew back seeing his sudden movement.

Y/n: It's dangerous, Daisuke, get back to your seat!

Daisuke: Now you're calling me Daisuke, how pathetic.

He slammed his lips onto hers, but it wasn't for long until Y/n pushed him away and gave him a slap right into his cheek making it redden. Y/n brushed her lips off.

Daisuke: So you want it rough huh, Y/n? 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro