19: The deeds been done except for one!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warning this chapter does contain a bit of blood and gore. If your squeamish I suggest you skip this chapter and go to the next. I'll preview what happened in this chapter in the next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-7czegztzo

Silver stood in the middle of the room as the door opened to show a little girl with purple hair. Both girls seemed shocked to see the other. Roads eyes widened as silvers narrowed. It was time for her to carry out what she came here to do." I'll make this as painless as possible." Silver states in an emotionless tone that could make any akuma shiver in fear. She was numb. On one hand she didn't want to kill road, but on the other she knew she had too. Even if she was a little girl she was still a Noah. Noah were evil and manipulative to get what they want. They make and control akuma for the sole purpose of finding innocence and killing exorcists. She may have been human once, but she's not. All those emotions she showed when we hung out was all fake. I know it was.

All road knew at that moment was that she was in danger. Alarms were going off in her head telling her to run away. Get as far as possible away from silver. There was something different about her. Other then the new red lines and mark on her body she seemed to be missing something. Something important I could tell. Never had I ever seen silver look like this. She looked dangerous." I'll make this as painless as possible." She suddenly says. What? What does that mean? Is she planning on trying to hurt me. She suddenly lunges at me, Innocence activating. I scream, my candles appear ready to defend me. They shoot towards her, but she just blocks them effortlessly. I gasp as a sharp pain rips through my chest. Looking down I'm surprised to see silvers sword piercing my chest. Blood pours from the wound, some even starts coming from my mouth falling onto her shinny silver blade staining it Crimson. She rips the sword out flinging blood all over herself and the floor. Why? How could she do this? For some reason that page flashes through my head. That prophecy as some would call it.

Cursed eye to cursed eye, Two in one bound by the same fait, both bound by each other of the same blood. Awoken to balance. One of light and one of darkness.

I still didn't quite get what it meant. All I knew what that for a fact Allen and silver were related. There were too many similarities between them, not to mention their innocences. Even if they were polar opposites. Their eyes even if different situations happened they both revolved around their adoptive families dying.

There was also something in the back of the book. I never told anyone about it because I didn't think it was important. A whole chapter on something had been ripped out. It made me curious as to of what could have been that important to rip out. In my spare time I had been researching the book trying to find out what that chapter could of been with no suck luck. It's as if the book never existed. There was no documentation of it at all. And there was no others name on it except the letter G.

I snap back to the present realizing I had fallen to the ground sometime when I was spaced out. Blood surrounded my body covering my white dress. Looking up I see silver standing there with a blank expression. No emotion shown on her face or through her eyes. It's as if she was empty, no life, no emotion. This wasn't the silver I had gotten to know the last few months. What did that drug do to her?

Didn't I scream? Where is everyone. O right, crap, sound proof walls, damn. Laying back down I'm suddenly aware of how tired I was. I know I shouldn't, but I'm just so tired. Slowly my eyes close. At that moment I didn't care I welcomed the darkness with open arms.

Silver stood over the lifeless body of road kamelot. Silently she was mourning the death of her friend, but didn't let it show. Road her friend would be the hardest person to kill because she had grown quite fond of the girl over the months, but now that she's dead, killing the others would be so much easier because she didn't have that bond that she had with road with the others. Silently she steps over the body her sword still in hand and leaves the room not looking back.

Silver silently stalks the house for the rest of the night moving from room to room effortlessly killing the Noah. None stood much of a chance against her since they were asleep when she killed them. Tyki though had awoken when she had tried slitting his throat.

He had released his cannibal butterflies into the room ordering them to devour her, but they simply wouldn't go near her as if they were afraid. Tyki had tried fighting back with his intangibility power, but simply couldn't after a while of using it he grew tired and sluggish. Thus lead to his demise. In one swift movement tyki's head fell to the ground.

Silver felt no emotion towards the man she once crushed on. She felt nothing, but resentment towards the Noah of pleasure.

After that she stalked towards the only Noah's room that was left, the Earls. Silently she opened the grinning freaks door peaking in seeing nothing. The bedside lamp was on illuminating the room with a soft yellow. Looking around she saw nothing. To her right the wind blew the curtains making her aware that the balcony door were open. Stepping out there was a note taped to one of the gargoyles. It read in neat cursive.

I will never forgive you for this silver. Even if you harbor the fourteenth in you, you are now on my kill list. Be prepared I'm sending every akuma I make after you. You will pay for what you have done to the Noah family.

The girl glares up at the bright full moon. The Earl got away, She failed. Who knew how long till he decided to show his face again. Last time it had been decades before there was even one sighting of him. At that thought she smirked." I accept your challenge Earl. Be prepared because when I find you, there will be no way you'll ever reincarnate again."

I want to thank everybody who has commented and voted on this story. It means so much to me that people actually read and like what i write.

Don't fret either this story is far from over.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro