2: Yes or no

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

They look around before quietly making there way over to me. There damn coats gave away there sense of authority to everyone. Everyone but me. I stand when they get about five feet from me. I recognized 2 of them. The girl being leenalee and the guy being kanda. I didn't recognize the other three guys. I sigh,"strike",I hear the redhead say. I was confused, why would he say that?"why hello exorcists may I have an answer as to why you've stumbled into this town, or more specifically this school?" The three looked shocked but leenale and kanda weren't in the least. Leenale steps forward." Hello silver it's been a while we miss you at the order." She says kindly. Kindness will get her killed in battle I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet but by the way innocence is evolving it's different for everyone. I look to her dark boots they were different." The dark boots have evolved I see, good." Everyone stiffens." Yes but that's not why we came here, silver your being ordered back to the black order. Or your punishment will be more severe." She says I almost laugh right there. I pretend to think before bluntly saying no. I turn away about to sit back down when she says something that makes me feel...... Sad." Silver they called you back because we're in desperate need of exorcists. The Noah clan are killing us off......... Even suman." I quickly turn towards them again." What? They killed suman?" She nods sadly. When I came to the black order Suman acted like a father to me. He was one of the only people I cared for. I couldn't just let this go. I sigh,"ok I'll g-." Suddenly my eye narrows in on something behind them." Duck now" I scream. They do. I activate my innocence turning to crown clown. My long black cape and black mask. My right hand was mechanical looking and the left looked looked white like a pointer finger you'd use to point at a bored with. Using clowns shield I block the bullets from hitting anyone. Then I send out a shock wave which makes all the akuma nearby explode. I land in a crouch before standing. I deactivate my innocence." Ok back to the conversation at hand. Yes I'll go under one condition."They look at me confused." What's that?" Asks the red head with the eye patch." I get to kill the basterd who killed suman."

Currently we were all at my house. I would half to pack now and some finders would be here later to transport my things. It didn't go without me threatening them if they even got a scratch on my motorcycle. Soon it was time to leave." So I never caught you threes names?" I asked. They all smile." I'm lavi" says the red head." Would you like to go on a date sometime?" He asks causing me to role my eyes." Sorry but I'm not interested." I turn to the other two. " I'm Aleister Crowley 3rd my lady" the older one says taking my hand kissing the top. I smile a little he seemed nice. I turn to the last boy. Now that I had time to study them I couldn't believe my eyes. He had the same cursed eye as me only on the opposite side. I look to his arm and am shocked it was the same as mine only on the left side. The skin was black. I quickly grab his hand examining it. It truly was the same as mine. I let go of his arm blushing." Sorry I'm just surprised we have the same arm and cursed eye." He smiles." It's ok I'm shocked too we both have the same innocence only mines white. He says smiling. My heart skips a beat. Why do I feel weird all of a sudden? like I know him from some place? I wander if maybe I've met him before. I'm Allen,Allen walker. He says. I nod. He had an interesting name. It suit him well.

After about 30 minutes I was done since I didn't have much. Then we were on are way.

Allen pov
I couldn't believe this girl. She was different from any other female exorcist and she had the same innocence as me. When we walked in and I saw her only eating a bag of chips and a water. I was concerned, shocked and sad. How was she able to only eat that much. A regular human couldn't even go off that much food for long. Us being parasitic akuma weapons means we have a much bigger appetite then regular humans. And when she activated her innocence and I saw that long black cape I was shocked. And then when she discovered my arm and cursed eye both the same as hers she gripped my arm examining it. Her touch sent shivers up my arm but also burned it in a good way. I was sad when she let go. For some reason i just wanted to be near her. To have her in my arms to protect her to never let her get in harms way. I shake my head. I lay on the bed in the inn we rented. It was small but as long as there was food and a bed I was good. I fall asleep thinking about what tomorrow's breakfast will be like.

Silver pov
The next morning I wake to my stomach growling. I was super tired still. Crap how long has it been since I've eaten enough. I couldn't remember. This wasn't good. If I don't eat enough to fill me up once in a while I'll grow very tired and my body will grow sluggish and will begin to shut down. I sigh looking at the clock on the nightstand it was 4:30 am. Even though I still felt extremely tired I know I won't be able to go back to sleep. I sigh getting up. The cook down stairs doesn't lay out food till 6 so I had 2 hours to kill. Hum maybe I'll go swimming I saw this beautiful lake on the way to the inn.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro