32: Fighting for love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

He lunges forward swinging his blades. I barely dodge them getting a few hair sliced. And this is why I keep my hair short. So it's harder to pull in a fight and its harder to cut. When it's long and gets cut unevenly it looks weird.

My innocence activates. Grabbing my left arm it forms a sword. I block his next attack. He swipes his feets tripping me. I roll to the side dodging another blow. Quickly getting up I gasp as the pain in my chest intensifies. O Lord it hurts. I block another blow but am thrown back. I hit his desk. He swings down again but I block with my sword. He applies more force pushing my arms down.

Allen was trying to help by giving advice but his fighting style was different then mine in many ways.

Pushing as had as I can I push him back flipping over the desk. Crap I was trapped against a window. He lunges forward again as i duck, stabbing the glass. Damn that was too close.

He pulls his sword out pushing me through the window. On instinct I grab the closest thing which just happened to be him. What's with me fighting near windows lately? He forces me down so instead of landing on my feet like normal he lands on me. I gasp as a new pain spreads through my chest. That ba****** he broke a few of my ribs. Stabbing my sword upwards he roles off me to escape the blade. Gasping for breath I stand. Just then do I notice all of the soldiers starting to surround the area.

Crap, of course. This guys there leader. Why wouldn't they try to defend him. I don't want to hurt them though. Quickly deactivate my innocence and make a run for it.

There quick to follow. I continue running ducking into an ally. Seeing a ladder I climb up to the roof. They follow pushing and shoving to be the first one up, big mistake. I push the ladder making everyone fall. I wince at the groans and moans." Sorry guys but there's still things I need to do so I can't get caught yet, so bye." Yet again I take off running. I hide in a upsatirs room that left the window open.

Sighing. I lean against the wall on the floor. Pulling up my shirt I see my whole midsection and part of my chest a dark blue and purple. Letting it fall I sigh letting my eyes droop closed. I could use a nap.

Opening my eyes I'm surprised to see a little blond munchkin above me." Ahh hello there." She giggles moving from above me." Mamma the lady's awake." She squeals jumping down. Damn what did this kids have for breakfast, a bowl of candy?

Sitting up I wince. Pulling up my shirt I'm surprised to see its been wrapped in gauz. Letting it fall I see a thin woman with short brown hair. She wore a bright smile on her face." O I'm glad your up. You gave us quite the scare." She says walking into the room." My names Gracia Hughes and this is my daughter Elicia Hughes." I stare at her. This lady must be crazy." Not that I'm not grateful or anything but why arnt you freaked out that a random stranger is in your house?" She smiles shaking your head." I have a feeling you weren't running from the military because you did something wrong." Very vague but an acceptable answer. Sighing I fall back down onto the bed. It's been a long day.

Kanda
I sit in my room staring at my lotus flower. It's been almost a month and still no clues as to where silver could of gone or why Allen's suddenly in a coma.

Damn everything's so screwed up. Because of the absence of two exorcists ive been getting pounded with mission after mission. It doesn't help that sometimes I'm so worried about silver that I make careless mistakes in battle.

Lately though I've noticed komui acting weird. He's been blowing the situations off as if two exorcist wearing gone and unconscious. As if its an everyday occurrence and I'm stick of it.

Finally having enough of it i stand slamming my door open scarring the sh** out of a few finders. Why were they even up here anyway? Who cares. Storming down stairs I slam his office door open to see he's not here. Going to the cafeteria I see he's standing in line waiting for food.

Stalking towards him he doesn't turn around till I have him pinned against the wall by his shirt."WHAT THE H*** KANDA RELEASE ME." He demands struggling to break free from my grasp, but I dont plan on letting him go. Exorcists and finders are up surrounding us. I draw Mugen pointing it at them. They back off. Turning back to komui I ask my first question"No kumi your going to tell me. Why are you blowing off silver's and Allen cases as if there nothing?" He stares at me." I don't know what your talking about."" BULLSH** You've been ignoring there's cases for weeks. Everytime we ask you about it you say your still gathering evidence. Y hmmour lying and I want to know why so start talking before Mugen meets your flesh." He gulps." Let's be reasonable kanda." Pushing the sword closer to his neck he yellps as the cold metal touches his warm skin."OK OK I'LL TELL YOU." The room goes completely quiet." Around 25 years ago we got reports of strange occurrences happening in a small area. We sent exorcists to investigate thinking it was innocence and to bring it back. But when they got there no innocence could be found.

Puzzled the exorcists came back to the order. A few days after their return the occurances started again only they were different. They were stronger. The exorcists were sent again only this time when they went they noticed these strange circles. They stayed keeping a low profile to investigate what was going on. A few days later they found the culprit.

A man, presumed to be homeless would use the strange circles to steal things from vendors. We captured the man taking him into interrogation. He refused to tell us any thing. So they beat it out of him. He had learned this strange power from a book. The books name is The 14th and the gate of change vol. 2. Once they got their hands on the book they studied it to no end experimenting with this strange power. It wasn't until they broke through something causing a huge explosion killing many people   before they shut down the project labeling it top secret never to be opened again. I don't know how but silver was some how able to use Alchemy and because of that we have no idea where she is or if she's even alive. I'm sorry kanda but there's no way for us to know.

Kanda
That can't be it. There has to be more. I need to find silver. I lovd her, and cant wait to marry her. I need to find her.

She's my lotus flower that's always in bloom. She the sweetness to my bitterness. She's the light to my darkness. She's the yin to my yang. She's my life, and I can't live without her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro