1: The Toad

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So... This is the Flattop Plains?" I asked Whisper. "If my butler instincts are correct, then why yes it is." Whisper said, turning around and looking at his Tablet... Again. "Butler instincts, huh?" I said, creating air quotes with my fingers. "Haruka, I ensure you that I do, in fact, have amazing butler instincts." Whisper huffed. "If like to see if he'd have amazing instincts without his tablet, Nya." Jibanyan said. "..." Whisper glared. "Alright, alright... That's enough..." I sighed, as we walked through the hidden tunnel, which was to be Prayers Peak Tunnel. As we reached the other end of the tunnel, my eyes went wide. "WHOAAA!!" I said, looking at the giant 'to-be' battlefield. "Ah! Haruka! What brings you here?" I saw Smogmella float over to me. She smiled. "Um... I'm looking for the causes of this... Uh... war...?" I said. "Then you're looking for the Fleshy Souls General!" She smiled, grabbing my hand and leading me to where this so called 'General' was. "Wait here for a moment." She said. "Okay!" I smiled. "Haru?" I looked over at Jibanyan. "Yes?" I said. "Can I have another Chocobar?" He asked. "Sigh..." I sighed, digging in my bag, and pulling out a Chocobar. "Don't make a mess." I said. "Thanks, Nya!" He said, opening the package and chomping it. "...?" I overheard some voices. "...I'd like to meet her, if that's okay with her." I heard an unfamiliar voice. "Yes, right away." I heard Smogmella's voice, as she returned. "Right this way." She smiled. I nodded as I followed her. We walked past a few odd glowing stones, then we arrived at a makeshift wall made of a large piece of cloth, and some sticks. "He's in here, and he's also quite happy to meet you!" She said, floating off. "Bye!" She waved. "See ya!" I waved back. I took a deep breath as I walked past the wall. I saw a single Ko-Kai, who was sitting down on a nice looking chair.

He looked up and saw me, then he stood up. "Yo. You must be the Haruka Smogmella was talking about!" He smiled. "Yep, that'd be me." I said. 'This guy is way too optimistic for being a general... But somehow it's working.' I thought. "Anyways, we could use a hand." He said. "With what?" I asked. "See those glowing rocks?" He pointed. "Mmhm." I nodded. "If we defeat the Yokai protecting the red ones, we capture that rock, which in turn increases our barriers' power." He said. "Alright, so I'm gonna have to capture as much stones as I can?" I asked. "Pretty much." He shrugged. "Okay then, easy peasy!" I said, running towards the other side of the battlefield. "Jibanyan!" I shouted. "Right, Nya!" He said, as he ran over to me. "Fusion!" We both shouted, as we fused together. I can fuse with Yokai, and that's how I've fought thus far. When me and Jibanyan fuse, I gain red hair, along with cat ears and two tails, but I also gain his powers. Usually what happens is I fight alongside my Yokai, unlike most people. "Alright, Red rocks. Come out, come out wherever you are!!!" I shouted as I looked around. "Aha! Found them!" I said to myself, as I dashed over to the first rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hi everyone!

Welp, this is one of the big things I was planning.

lol

MOVING ON!~

When thinking of the story and such, I wanted to make Haru have a unique ability. Then, bam! Fusion popped into my mind.

This book will have potential Yo-Kai Watch 2 spoilers.

Oh yeah! If you guys wanna add me, here's my Friend code.

WaffleCake
0619 - 5033 - 4654

Alright! I'm out of things to talk about, so have an amazing day everyone! XD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro