2: The Spider

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"There!" I said, walking over to another rock. "You're gonna hafta go through me if you want this." Some yo-Kai asked. "Deal." I smirked. Still in fusion form, I kicked their asses. "Bam!" I said. "That should be enough of em..." I said, as me and Jibanyan returned to normal. "I'm all tired nyaow..." Jibanyan huffed. "Well, while we're at it, I kinda wanna meet the Bony Spirits General..." I said. "After we stole the power of their barrier!?" Whisper said, baffled. "Maybe I can sort this out..." I said, walking over to a makeshift wall similar to the one in the Fleshy Souls base. "..."

There was a human-like Yokai in almost what looked like traditional robes. He had dark brown hair, with blonde highlights. He was meditating peacefully. "...?" He saw me. "Who are you?" He asked, staying in place. "I'm the one that weakened your side's barrier." I said. "Shhhhh!" Whisper said. "Huh. So you're the cause of my trouble." He huffed. "Jibanyan!" I said. "...I'm too tired right nyaow..." He said. "..." I facepalmed. "Sigh... Fine..." He muttered, as we fused. "....?" He raised an eyebrow. "Fusion?" He said. "That won't help you in the slightest against me." He laughed. "Try saying that after I beat you." I said, as my other Yokai friends appeared. I had Snee(Chance), Blizzaria(Tsurara), Badude(), and Mermadonna(Ariel). He had other Yokai fighting beside him as well. "Alright guys! Let's fight with all we've got!" I said, as my Yokai and I cheered. "You'll regret facing me." He said, crossing his arms. "Again, let's see if you'll say that when I kick your ass!" I said, getting fired up. "Bring it on." He smirked. "Gladly." I said. I felt a surge of power pass through me. 'Perfect timing Jibanyan!' I thought. 'What?' He thought. While me and Jibanyan are fused, we can communicate with each other telepathically. 'Your ability, Adrenaline.' I thought. 'Thanks, Nyan!' He replied. "..." No one made a move. "Um...?" I said. He shrugged. "Fine..." I growled, as I charged at him. He tried to counterattack, but it failed, because I was playing it smart. Heh! "NICE TRY!" I said, kicking him in the side. 'I guess I'm winning!' I thought.

Timeskip!(I'm to lazy to make battle scenes yaaaay XD)

"Phew!" I said, falling backwards. "WELP! I win!" I cheered, as me an Jibanyan returned to normal. "..." I heard a quiet growl. I stood up, and walked over to my fallen opponent, who was exhausted, and on the ground. "Hey." I held out my hand. "I'm your foe. You shouldn't be helpin--", "So? I don't care, you were a pretty challenging opponent!" I smiled. "..." He sighed, and grabbed my hand. I helped him up. "What's your name?" I asked. "Arachnus. You?" He said. "Haruka. But you can call me Haru for short." I said. "..." He looked away, and walked off. "Wow, rude." I joked. "What now?" He mumbled. "Nevermind.." I said waving as I walked back to the Fleshy Souls' base to complete my mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't updated in foreeeeeveeeerrrr!~

XD

I just popped in to say hi, and I hope you've enjoyed this chapter!

Lol, I'll try to update more! I Promise!

See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro