[1,1]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

yoongi stirred in the light gray covers that draped protectively around his body, his head resting on the cool, soft and relaxing pillow, weakening his desire to get out of bed just as the list of actions for his daily schedule as a poser and as a killer. thankfully, the curtains and blinds were refraining from letting any sunlight seep into his room just to blind him into wide-awakeness  — however, something altered the man from returning to the deepness of sleep that he once basked in. a certain smell began to fill his nose, a tasty type of smell that no one could ignore — the smell of breakfast. right then, yoongi was contemplating whether or not he should move from the cold, adoring bed or travel to the kitchen to investigate the smell of food.   

he scrunched up his face for it was truly a difficult decision for any person, even for him. he rolled on his back as his head faced the ceiling though, keeping his eyes shut to prevent his sight from locking onto anything. meanwhile, something was happening to the smell of the freshly made breakfast as if it were drawing closer to his room. the pale man furrowed his brows until hearing the door open causing yoongi to quickly roll over on his side, his back facing the door and whoever was entering.

the sounds of footsteps were quietly made over to the side of his bed along with the clinking sound of a plate being placed on his nightstand. yoongi popped open one eye, turning his head slowly to the side to get at least of glimpse on who brought him breakfast in bed — his eye widen.

'hoseok?', he inquired to himself, instantly turning over to face the other male resulting in a surprised flinch. "you brought me breakfast in bed?", he asked, staring the perfect and freshly made decorated pancakes(with syrup) and scrambled eggs, resulting a low inward growl from his stomach as hoseok simply chuckled at the elder male with that little happy charm of his. 

"of course! i thought you'd deserve a little something special that's homemade.", the male replied with a soft morning smile while occasionally glancing at the heated breakfast that was practically begging to be eaten. "i can take it back to the kitchen if you don't want—"

"no! i'll eat it!"

hobi flinched at the sudden protest for he did not expect his hyung to react in such a way. even when yoongi would act composed, emotionless or cold, he was still full of surprises. the younger male simply continued to smile, nonetheless believing that yoongi was still a good person under all that straight-forward personality. the elder male protectively brought the breakfast onto his lap immediately taking the time for it to be eaten and devoured by him and him only. hoseok noticed how his roommate was enjoying the food, eagerly taking it in as if it were his prey. 'he probably hasn't had a homecooked meal in a while.', the journalist thought before speaking out.

the young male cleared his throat, nervousness somewhat being shown. "also, yoongi hyung, i was able to clear out our schedules for today. you haven't really been outside your dorm lately, so i figured if you'd want to spend time doing things today?"

there was a moment of silence — yoongi was so busy enjoying the taste of his food, he nearly tuned him out. some people would have found that rude or disrespectful, hoseok — on the other hand — found this to be pleasing. he didn't mean for it to be intended in a creepy manner, but seeing the emotionless min yoongi become happy, even if it's for a brief moment, made him happy. 

"is that okay, suga hyung?"

the man choked, coughing at the sudden question. quickly regaining his composure and shock, he turned his head to hoseok in a flash as his muscles tensed hence the conclusion that he had been found out and exposed. "wh-what did you call me?", he gasped out in slight anxiety. 

the target hesitated to speak while placing his hand over his mouth now fearing for his life when he had every right to be. by the unexpected personality change, it looked as if the pale man was about to jump and attack him for whatever reason. it was only early in the morning, in addition to that, it seemed that he already did something wrong. ultimately, he needed to calm yoongi down and fast.. maybe he had pstd?

"i-i'm sorry, really! i came up with the name when we were at the fansign because you were acting so sweet to the fans, i didn't mean to make you mad. i'm sorry, hyung, i'm sorry!", hobi spoke quickly and with much urgency, repeatedly bowing in fear. once he heard the hurried explanation, yoongi was able to calm down for he feared the worst had happened. his attention moved back to the plate in his lap leaving a quivered yet puzzled hoseok, his eyes going half-lid with his muscles loosening themselves. his gaze slowly shifted towards his target with relaxation yet with a predatory look in his eye.

"i'll leave!"

with that, the young man exited the room with much hastiness resulting in a sigh to escape the pale man's thin lips. 'this is the worst mission i've ever had.', yoongi thought, calmly eating the rest of his morning meal taking time to enjoy every bite. 

---

jungkook was in his room, locked within it trying to find lyrics and words from his mind that would be good enough to be produced out into the world. hoseok decided to sleep on the couch for an hour or so, having a lavender blanket cover his figure while letting his mind slip off into the world of dreams. he opened his eyes when feeling several pokes in the side and stomach interrupt his dreams of red pandas and sunsets among the icy seas. 

there yoongi stood before him, that same gaze he had about two hours ago except this time it was more of a soft and warmer like kindness had invaded those once icy eyes. hobi stared up at the other male, still somewhat afraid he was going to get scolded or shouted at. not long after he took notice of the blue jean jacket on his body with a white sleeved shirt under it and denim pants.

"hyung.. what are you—"

"are you coming to hang out with me? or should i spend the whole day alone like i do in these dorms?"

hoseok smiled. 

what up sauce rolls? been a while, huh? 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro