Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Guys... are you sure you don't need my help? I'm sure there's at least one thing I could do?" I mumble as I observe Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi assemble the new furniture that finally came in during the early evening.

One would have thought that someone was moving into an empty apartment, there was so much being brought in after all, and maybe I had a small anxiety attack thrown into the mix at some point, but Yoongi's proud smile had shined upon me and all was good again.

When it was time to leave the park so that I could get home before Yoongi did - he'd sent me a message saying that he would be at my place by five - Jungkook had offered to stay with me so that he could explain to him the situation and I had agreed instantly.

I was really nervous about this moment so to hear him offer to take the matter within his hands was truly a gift fallen from the sky. Jimin said he would stay as well so that the revelation wouldn't be as blunt as it was for him, words that had made Jungkook grin sheepishly, and we were then on our way to my place.

When we'd arrived, Jimin had beamed at me when he realized that his scent was still very strong in the air thanks to the candles, sign that I had used them on my own, and I couldn't help but blush under his delighted gaze before running away into my bedroom with the clothes he'd given me.

"There's no need, little one, take it easy and watch something on the tv if you want, we logged you into our Netflix account, Namjoon even created one profile for you alone, though it's possible that some of our mates may have added recommendations to your menu to help you get started, especially Taehyung. He's always watching something in his free time" Yoongi informs me and I purse my lips to hide the way I can feel butterflies flicker to life in my stomach.

Hearing about the alphas whom I've never met like this, to hear about the ways they're trying to include me even when they have no idea about who I am, what kind of person I am or what I look like, it feels nice.

I hug myself as I sink deeper into the new couch that welcomes my weight with a content sigh, it's by far the most comfortable couch I've ever had the pleasure of sitting on, but to be the only one enjoying it right now makes me feel very awkward and useless.

A phone suddenly starts ringing and when Jungkook reaches out into his back pocket to grab his device, we all glance at him as he accepts the call before putting it on speaker to continue helping with the assemblage, he's so focused on his task as he tries to find the right pieces and it doesn't seem like anything could get in his way right now.

"Yes hyung?".

Hearing that when the three alphas I know are already here, it makes me tense up because that means it's one of the others, am I going to hear a new voice? Why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden?

'Yah, Jungkook! Where are you? Is Jimin with you? You two were supposed to help me with the cooking tonight because everyone else is busy! Only Yoongi got a pass for tonight because he wanted to help our baby pup but that did not apply to anyone else! Get your ass back home right now!'.

Flowers bloom around and within my heart at the 'our baby pup', my cheeks heat up and the corners of my lips curl up despite my resistance, the whining that's taking place from the two alphas completely going over my head as giddiness takes over my soul, our baby pup?

Is that how they refer to me already?

I make the mistake of looking up at the trio and find Yoongi grinning at me, clearly he's seen through me, though I wasn't hiding very well. Nonetheless, it is very embarrassing and I would definitely hide if Jimin had not said to whoever is on the phone that they were currently all with me.

'Oh? You're with Y/N? Can she hear me?'.

Eyebrows quirk my way and I understand quickly that this means they want me to reply, it has my heartbeat going up to high speed in seconds, my hands becoming shaky a little as I clear my throat to speak with a voice that sounds terribly shyer than intended.

"I- I can hear you, yes".

'Good, the others are going to be so jealous when they learn that I got to talk with you, that'll teach them to skip their chores for work' the voice utters happily and my eyes widen at what I just heard, they're going to be jealous?

'Anyway, that's not what I wanted to say to you. I was told earlier that the matter of pack has been settled today thanks to Jungkook and I'm very thankful that you decided to give us a chance despite how scary it must feel for you, Y/N. We're all impatient to eventually get to meet you so even though it's intimidating, I hope you can be brave enough to meet more of the pack as time goes.

We'll all wait our turn so take your time, but don't take too long, else some of us are bound to get overly curious and you'll find random alphas poking their head around you from time to time' the unknown alpha continues and I duck my head slightly at the light warning that makes them all chuckle, I can somehow imagine something like this happening, would I be able to recognize them?

It's not like I intend to meet only one alpha a week, I could do with a different one once a day, but when meetings have to be prepared and organized, it just makes everything feel more stressful.

Jungkook appeared out of nowhere, I wasn't aware that he would be there, I didn't have time to worry beforehand because I had no idea about his existence, but I don't have that luxury anymore.

"I'll... I'll be sure to not take too long then, I just... I don't know how you guys intend to have the meetings go but I do have the week off so... if you want to organize something... maybe I could meet one... or two alphas tomorrow?" I let out weakly and three pairs of eyes stare at me in surprise, they weren't expecting to get this permission from me so soon.

"Are you sure, darling? He didn't say that to urge you, you can take it easy tomorrow if you want, the others can wait. You've had a lot going on in such a short amount of time, maybe it would be better you rest" Jimin tries with a hesitant voice but I purse my lips before nodding my head slowly.

"It's fine Jimin, I know myself, the more we wait and the more I'll grow anxious and terrified so it's better if we make progress on shorter intervals, else what happened this morning will occur again and... I don't really want that, it's not fun to second-guess everything because of my insecurities".

Yoongi and Jimin look like they both want to insist that tomorrow still feels like too early, especially two alphas at once but Jungkook doesn't go down that road when he nods his head quickly. "Alright then, would you rather meet two at the same time, or one in the morning and the other in the afternoon?".

I smile at him, thankful that he's already willing to make things happen. Jungkook really seems like the kind of guy that will push you to improve until the end even when you believe a hundred percent that there's no hope. If you tell him once that you want to change, then he will be right by your side to make it happen.

"I don't know, maybe there's something we can do together so that I don't sit all awkward during the whole meeting?" I try, and to that, whoever's on the phone seems to have an idea when a loud pensive hum resonates from the device.

'I think I can help with that. You probably don't know who's talking right now, right? My name is Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin, Jinnie, oppa, Mr. Perfect, it's as you want, really, I'm the oldest of the pack and also the owner of So Beautiful, you might have heard of it?'.

My eyes widen in shock and I stare at the three of them in disbelief, this is a joke, right?

So Beautiful, a popular brand of makeup that is made to fit as many skin tones as possible, the brand that has spread worldwide for its quality and price availability, I saw Maggie use a few things from it today and those are also the ones I found smelled the best.

When I would still try to put effort into my appearance by wearing makeup as a way to impress others in the past, I would buy from So Beautiful, it was my favorite brand, I swore only by it, and now they're telling me that their mate is the person behind its creation?

"I see recognition in those eyes of yours" Yoongi observes and I quickly nod my head, I'm still unsure if I can believe it, it doesn't sound real, but then again, the CEO of the company where I work is sat on my floor assembling a new coffee table for me so I guess anything is possible at this point.

"So Beautiful was my favorite brand when I would still wear makeup. There were different skin care products as well, I was saving up for one set before changing my mind because of the wedding and that was also around when I stopped wearing makeup altogether, nearly everything I had wasn't to my ex's liking" I explain, I'm starting to get used to talking about him in the past tense and believe it, it feels great, I feel safe talking about my past with them.

'Do you not wear makeup anymore, Y/N?' Jin asks while the others frown at my words, to which I shake my head slowly.

"No, I... never really saw the point of starting again to be honest, it's not like it would have changed anything. I learned to live without it so even today, it feels strange to have makeup on my face after so long, I'm not used to it anymore".

I look down awkwardly at the silence that welcomes my admission, that's one way of indirectly saying that there's no way to fix what I consider ugly, which is all of me.

But if I had to think back to when Maggie had shown me the final result of what she'd done for me... well I did feel something spark within me, barely, but I could feel it. An old flame that became suffocated under layers upon layers of dust.

'And would you like to try again now? Do you feel like you could learn to enjoy it again?'.

Could I learn to enjoy it again? Something that requires I stare at myself in the mirror until I'm done? Could I stare myself right in the eye and believe that what I'm doing makes me look prettier?

I don't think I could, but maybe it's time I learn to push myself into uncomfortable situations once more. Staying in my comfort zone like this will not help me to change into a better version of myself, I can't depend on these alphas to change me alone, I need to do my part too.

When I'm alone with Jimin, Yoongi and Jungkook, I don't feel ugly, I don't overthink about how I am because they don't make me feel insecure. With them by my side, I believe I have the safest environment to start trying to live life again, because if I fail, if I fall, I know they'll be there to help me stand up again to continue what I started.

"I want to try".

Those are simple words, few of them, yet to the four alphas that hear me, it's the beginning of hope, the beginning of what is yet to come.

'Perfect, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Tomorrow at ten, come to my shop, I'm sure there will be someone willing to drive you there, so wear clothes that make you feel pretty and try to stay calm, I promise I'm not scary. I'm pretty funny once you get to know me, you'll see. Keep the rest of your day free for me, I already have an idea of what we could do and with who. Do you agree to the plan?'.

Oh dear. I did this to myself, didn't I? Yeah, I did, oh gosh. You can do it, Y/N, it's fine. "I-I do".

I do? Am I agreeing to marry him? Goodness, my heart feels like it's already trying to flee, it's terrifying to face change but the first time is always the worst. I just need to get through the starting line, once I start running, it'll be easier.

I think.

'Great! Oh now I'm excited about tomorrow, I'll let Hobi know so he can prepare too! I won't bother you any longer then, but Jungkook, Jimin, I haven't forgotten about you two, get back home right now, I'm not kidding, I really need help' Jin utters the end with a demanding voice and I purse my lips when the two alphas' faces fall.

"Tsk. This sucks" Jungkook complains under his breath before standing up with a grumble and Jimin also sighs sadly before finishing the step he had begun, and when he turns the table over with Yoongi to find it stable on its legs, he nods his head, at least he could help a little.

'Says the kid who infiltrated someone else's company without permission after blowing up at him the previous night. You owe Yoongi your best behavior, you're lucky things turned out well today' Jin scolds the young alpha whose nose scrunches up unhappily before turning his head the other way with a huff.

Yoongi shakes his head with a sigh. "It's okay, hyung, we already made up, he's excused since he's been a very good alpha today. It's thanks to him that everything's fixed so don't be so hard on him".

Delighted puppy eyes rise up to meet his own and I chuckle while Jin exhales deeply.

'Alright alright, I'll go easy on him then, but he still needs to make up for his bad behavior at home, the way he talked to you and Jimin wasn't how we should communicate between mates, no matter the subject. We all had trouble sleeping because of it'.

Puppy eyes turn sheepish and I bite on my bottom lip, just what happened last night?

"Let's talk about this later, hyung, Y/N is going to feel awkward otherwise" Jimin chides softly when he notices my posture and all eyes fall on me, something that has me avoiding their gaze even more, goodness, sometimes it's really intimidating to be stared at like this.

'Right, okay, just come home please. Y/N, a pleasure to talk with you, let Yoongi help you with the furniture and then kick him out when you're tired, tomorrow's going to be a big day for you so rest as much as possible' Jin demands and I nod my head, it really shows that he's the oldest of the pack.

"I'll do that, Jin" I answer softly, which has him ending the call satisfied and Yoongi's eyes widening, a pout taking place on his lips that makes me stare back with guilt all over my face, how was I supposed to say no when he said it with such authority? I'm not really going to kick him out so cruelly!

Jimin giggles at our silent exchange and smiles at me when my attention falls on him before opening his arms wide for what can only be a request for a hug, and while I normally would've hesitated before refusing, this afternoon has made me realize just how much starved for affection I have become through the years.

There's a memory that we now both share together that has made him see that I am in fact not against being touched, that I've probably simply learned to put up a wall around myself to prevent further wounds, a known behavior coming from abused omegas.

I feel a little vulnerable because it shows that Yoongi and Jungkook are watching this intently, but I still force myself to my feet before bashfully making my way to the alpha whose arms close around me to pull me tightly to his chest, a contented hum leaving him that echoes with my soul when I find myself melting in his embrace.

My heart thrums happily into his warmth that melts all my worries away, it's a strange feeling, a tingle that grows stronger and stronger the more we spend time together. The forming bond is obviously starting to take roots and it makes me feel good, my wolf is already holding onto that thread of warmth with its whole being to heal itself from the trauma we share.

"I really enjoyed this afternoon, sweetheart, it was a lot of fun and... what happened truly meant a lot to me, please don't be ashamed of it, okay?" he muses softly in a whisper and I nod my head sheepishly, face going to hide in his shoulder to properly bathe in his scent while I still can.

I want to let him know that having him by my side then was precious to me as well, that he offered me something that I could never have before, something I now could not live without, but my voice remains stuck in my throat, too embarrassed to mumble anything aloud, though it doesn't seem to bother him, I'm sure he knows.

Having him end the hug feels like my heart is being pulled right out of my chest and it takes me everything to not follow his warmth, the step back I make to create space between us painful, but also needed, because Jimin cannot stay.

I keep my gaze locked on my feet to avoid showing him how hard it is to let go, it's a feeling akin to humiliation that I sense creeping under my skin from showing such a weak side of myself, but I hear him inhale deeply before stepping forward to kiss my temple, lips lingering behind for many long seconds before he whispers a goodbye, and then he's taking Jungkook with him to leave before it becomes too hard to do.

When the door closes behind them, I stare at it for a moment before turning around slowly to gaze at Yoongi, and where I would expect him to start questioning what just happened, I instead find him smiling gently at me before resuming the assemblage of another furniture. He's letting me know that he's not entitled to that information, that I can talk about it if I want to, and if not, that he won't push.

"Can I help? Now that you're the only one left, there's surely something I could do, no?" I ask quietly, unsure of what to do with myself in this newfound silence, I need to be given a task before I start becoming anxious.

Yoongi's smile widens before patting the space besides him, a few tools and bags slid closer for what will be my new responsibility, which is exactly what Jungkook was doing before being forced to go back home.

"If you could find me the pieces I need with the right tools, that would help me a lot" he informs me and I nod my head, relief at finally being given something to do, I didn't want to sit and stare all evening.

"Thank you, Yoongi".

Jimin's POV

"What was that about, hyung?" Jungkook asks once the both of us sat in his car, a question I was expecting because he'd left to get us bottles of water when that particular event happened with Y/N so he doesn't know what took place in his absence.

I hum and lean back in my seat once buckled in before smiling sadly to myself as I think back to this afternoon, to this vulnerable experience that filled me with all sorts of emotions.

"When you left to get us something to drink... Y/N was sleeping at the time, she was completely knocked out from her day" I start and he nods his head, a light frown on his face before he starts the car, he remembers that, she'd been sleeping for an hour already when he decided to get us something to hydrate ourselves with.

"Well soon after you left, she started stirring and turning in her sleep" I stop briefly to stare outside with a pained heart before continuing, "and then she started whimpering like she was in pain before calling for her mother the way a child does when they're sick".

Jungkook sucks in a breath for many long seconds before exhaling, his hands clenched on the steering wheel as he begins driving away from her home so we can make it back to our pack house.

"I tried to wake her up, it looked like she was having a nightmare and I wanted to bring an end to it but she startled awake at my touch and then instantly reached out to me with teary eyes, it was like her whole being was begging to be held, and so I did. There were no words shared from there, all I did was dry her tears and hold her to me until she calmed down but..." I shake my head at the bittersweet memory, I'd do anything to hear that sound again, anything and everything.

"She was purring by the end, Jungkook, the sweetest purr I've ever heard, broken but oh so sweet. She looked so embarrassed about it but my heart was soaring high. Not only did I manage to comfort her, I also made her comfortable enough to purr? She relaxed when I started combing a hand through her hair and there was no letting go after that, her hands were gripping onto me for dear life until she dozed off again, that's what I referred to earlier".

Jungkook remains silent for a long moment as he processes what was said. He doesn't feel like he left for that long, maybe ten minutes at most, yet this had to happen in his absence? He had no idea that such a thing had happened and he regrets not being present as well to help soothe her.

"I see... that explains why her head was on your lap then" he mumbles, lips pursing as he tries to make sense of her calling for her mother, what did she dream of to reach such a state that she needed to call for her? What kind of nightmare was it?

"You said her purr was broken?" he repeats after a while and I nod, heart breaking because of what it can mean.

"It never fully developed. She must not have purred often when she was young" I answer simply before turning my gaze to my window, and with that begins a ride of silence, the both of us lost in possible scenarios that could be behind such a result.

And as much as it pains us to reach that conclusion, none of them come with a happy childhood.

Your POV

"So... can I ask about Jungkook blowing up on you last night? It seemed like a big thing since you all had trouble sleeping" I manage to ask as we work on the dresser for my bedroom, the last piece of furniture before we're done.

Yoongi chuckles at my question, he knew there was one on the tip of my tongue and he found it very funny to watch me open my mouth only to change my mind at the last second, an entertaining show that had accompanied him for the last hour.

"That's what has been bothering you since earlier?" he asks back and I blush before nodding my head, I wasn't very discreet, that doesn't seem to be my strong point, I'm afraid.

He hums and takes the handle from my hands to adjust onto the drawer he just completed.

"Yesterday night... Jungkook was right to get mad the way he did. Jimin and I told them about you upon getting back home and... our initial plan had been to wait before making you meet the others because it really only dawned on us then that we'd talked about pack when we hadn't even told you about our five other mates but when we let them know, they weren't very happy with us".

I look down at his words, so they got into a fight because of me? Did my sudden appearance bother them at first? Is that why Jungkook got angry?

"When we told them about you at first, about how much we cared about you, Namjoon, our pack alpha, realized that it was highly possible we were starting a second chance bond upon hearing that you had a broken bond. Jin voiced it out and it made a lot of sense to all of us. With that said, we then had the choice of either backing out to stop the forming bond or to keep going, it was obvious which path we were going to take but that led to the others wanting to meet you, which is when we revealed that you didn't know about them yet.

That's when Jungkook started getting mad. He said that we were lying to you and that we were deceiving you, that you needed to know the truth before we entirely lost your trust, you were expecting a pack of two alphas after all, not seven. We had nothing to say against that, he was right. Jungkook fought for you from the moment he learned that you could be ours and he took it very personally. Namjoon gave us two weeks to fix our mistake but as you could see... Jungkook isn't one to stand aside when he risks losing something precious".

Damn... that's a lot to take in.

So when Jungkook entered the meeting room at work this morning as a new employee... he took those steps behind Yoongi's back with the intent of making sure that the forming bond that was already taking place wouldn't suddenly break because of a misjudgement?

He went through all that trouble just for me, an omega he didn't even know yet? Because he considered me, a possible future mate, precious? That explains a lot, today makes more sense to me now.

Yoongi pauses what he's doing to gaze at me with uncertainty and I purse my lips lightly, I don't know what to say to him, what can I say to that admission?

He thought it was better to keep me in the dark, he thought it was better to keep me unaware that I was going to step foot into a much bigger pack than I was ready for.

Even now, it still feels a little overwhelming, unreal. It feels a bit like the water has risen to my neck, I'm not yet toe walking but my mind is warning me that it might become necessary soon for my survival and that swimming might become the next step. I'm ready for it now, I've accepted that reality of mine thanks to Jungkook's speech, it's a river that I need to cross only once before I can touch the ground on the other side again but still...

Am I supposed to get mad at this gentle alpha when I know that the decision he made with Jimin was only because he was worried about how well I would take it? He looks like he's expecting it.

I look down at my lap where my fingers rest, cold and slightly clenched. Could things have happened differently if I had behaved like a sane person from the beginning? Yoongi sighs soundly and swallows thickly, a lump of guilt in his throat that has me frowning a little.

"I'm truly sorry for the way we handled things, Y/N. I know it wasn't on purpose but... we didn't mean to look down on you, yet that's exactly what we did, we made a decision in your stead for something of such a big importance and we shouldn't have gone down that path. For Jungkook to take care of everything in one day... I really am ashamed, I should've known better than to treat you like a child. I'm sorry".

I look up to find Yoongi bowing his head to me and it's such a special sight, an apology like I've rarely been given in my life.

There was no attempt to find excuses to take the load off his shoulders, he knows what he did wrong and he assumes it entirely. There's no dropping the fault on me, no diminishing the impact of what they did, this is Yoongi assuming the entirety of the responsibility of his actions and he's letting me know that he regrets it.

Just for that... Yoongi proves once more that him and his pack are not like anyone else I've ever had to be around in the past.

"Well... while things could've indeed gone bad if today hadn't happened the way it did... I know that there was no ill intention behind you not telling me that you had more mates sooner. I've been... chaotic from the first moment we met so of course, finding a time to tell me about five more alphas wasn't really in the cards, I understand that. You made your decisions based on what I showed you of myself, you tried to adapt around me, I can't really fault you for that" I mumble with a light shrug and he looks up to me with a small, relieved smile.

"Thank you for being so understanding, Y/N, I promise you we won't do anything like that ever again, no more hiding information because we think you can't handle it, that was a dumb thing to do".

Maybe I should keep for myself this time that I almost ran away today. "Yeah... just don't go and drop anything big like this on me again, please. Once was enough".

He chuckles and nods his head. "Of course, it's not like there's anything more to reveal anyway, you already know that we're rich and that's about the only other thing I can think of besides the bigger pack".

Damn, that's true... they're all filthy rich, I'd almost forgotten about that.

"I'm going to need time to get used to that one... you'd better not come my way with another big spending matter, alright? The furniture was all I'm allowing you, anything you come up with from now on will be met with a firm no on my part" I let out very seriously and Yoongi's chuckling becomes laughter, and that is not reassuring at all.

"Oh, sweets, that is one thing we're going to be unable to grant you, you're going to have to get used to it because that was just the beginning. You're not coming back home empty-handed tomorrow either, just so you know".

Shit... he doesn't mean...

"The owner of a shop you apparently admire asks you about makeup and you think that's where it ends?" he asks me with a grin and I inwardly swear, was I tricked? I was tricked into accepting to be spoiled, wasn't I?

"That's why Jimin was so excited about being called a sugar daddy... they already love acting like one" I murmur to myself, realization of what's awaiting me suddenly dawning on me and Yoongi let's out a surprised laugh at my words before nodding his head like it's the most natural thing that has been said so far.

"It's fitting. Second chance mates, boss, coworker, what's one more in the lot? Sugar daddy sounds good, it gives us an additional excuse for spending money for you".

I stare at his face to find that he's sincerely excited about it and... is that a rich thing? Are all rich people like this?

"You know what? We're wasting time, here's another handle for the drawers" I blurt out while handing him one to change the subject, my sanity is on the line here but he huffs before shaking his head with a grin.

"Avoid it all you want, little omega, this is your fate from now on. Put that handle down, I need to build the drawer first. Give me that tool instead, you're skipping too many steps".

YoU'rE sKiPpInG tOo MaNy StEpS, says the one who refurnished my apartment when he barely knew me!

I grumble under my breath and hand him what he asks for, his wide smile at my childish pouting session only fueling my complaining, I can't believe he's laughing at me like this right now, whoever told him that this was fine needs to be scolded properly by me.

"Who told you to act so cute, sweets? Are you really angry or are you just faking it?" he teases me and I roar while throwing myself to my back, how dare he call me cute when I'm upset!

Yoongi bursts into laughter and proceeds to coo just to see how much more he can aggravate my state, the result being that he gets pushed onto his back too when he doesn't avoid my feet in time, yet even that doesn't stop him from laughing heartily!

"You're not fair! This isn't fair!" I exclaim unhappily, eyes attempting a glare at him from my awkward neck angle only to find him winking at me. "I'm rich, of course it's fair" he retorts easily and that is it, that's all I can take for tonight.

"Give me your phone, I need to call Jin" I utter as I sit up with a grunt, words that spur him to jump onto his feet in a matter of seconds to back away from me with a protective hand over the pocket where the device is.

"Don't you dare call him- Y/N- no. No. Don't- I don't want to leave yet! Stop!".

"You're rich, why should it matter if you leave now or later!".

"You can't- okay, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, now stop running after me! I won't leave, you can't make me, you're the one being unfair right now!".

I burst into evil laughter once I get my hands on his phone after cornering him against the wall and then proceed to run away from his huffing self while trying to unlock his phone, once, twice, thrice, and then I give up, I have no idea what the code could be, I hadn't thought that far ahead.

"Whatever, let's just finish this before it gets too late, I don't want to spend all night assembling things" I mumble before sitting down with a pout, his phone settled near his spot so he can take it back while I organize the different tools and pieces to find them more easily. I can't believe I put all this effort into stealing his phone only to be met with such a stupid obstacle.

Yoongi glances at me hesitantly before walking over carefully and crouches to get his phone to safety but instead of hiding it out of reach as I would've thought, he unlocks it before dropping it on my lap, then sits down to resume the assemblage of the dresser that might never see completion at this pace.

"I don't like to see you pouting like this so call him if you want. He'll be so happy that you called him for help that he'll probably come over himself, and since Namjoon and Taehyung are going to be done with work soon, I'm pretty sure he'll pick them up on the way so they'll all end up here just for you, doesn't that sound great? Go ahead if that's something you want, I don't care anymore, I'm still not leaving".

I eye the calm alpha, then the phone... and yeah, you know what? It's not worth it.

"Nah, I'm good, I don't care if you're rich, you do you" I conclude before handing him the phone back and he scoffs lightly before shaking his head with a half smirk.

"You're so predictable" he lets out and I huff at him before sliding over the next pieces he's going to need.

"What can I say? Perks of being poor, you should try it one day".

"Meh, no thank you, I like having money".

"... yeah, me too. It happens in my dreams sometimes, it's nice when those happen".

Silence.

"Now that's just sad, do you want my wallet?".

"Just finish that drawer, Yoongi, we still have five more to go".

"Okay, okay, I'm on it, geez".

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro