18 | Caily

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I walked right into the Poseidon cabin, not caring about some weird thing called "privacy" or whatever. And if Percy cared, I could easily change his mind. He was under my control, after all. Along with the whole love potion that Drew girl provided me.

I shut the door behind me, my Gucci stilettos clicking on the ground. Just as I suspected, Percy was still asleep. He was such a cute little sleepy head. That and my boyfriend.

I walked up to him shaking him lightly. Percy's eyes fluttered open, revealing the gorgeous sea green eyes that were just to die for. He looked around in confusion before his eyes landed on me. "Caily?" He said quietly.

"That's me!" I giggled.

"Why are you in my cabin?" Percy frowned.

OMG, why wasn't he more happy to see me?! He needed to be more happy!

I rolled my eyes, deciding to put the River Styx promise Percy made to good use. "Percy, you're wide awake and, like, super happy to see me! You're ready to get your day totes started with me!" I said, hoping it would work.

Percy's eyes suddenly widened with liveliness and a toothy grin spread across his face. "Caily!" He said, sitting up and... OMG he was shirtless! And absolutely ripped! Such a great start to the day. "I'm so happy to see you, munchkin," He cooed.

"Well I'm totes more happy to see you, Cinnabon!" I giggled. "I brought more clothes for you to wear from the Aphrodite cabin and Drew."

"You're friends with Drew?" Percy raised his eyebrow.

Uh oh. I couldn't have my boyfriend disliking my accomplice. "Of course silly! And you have nothing against her... right?"

"Um... right. Drew's great," Percy said. "So where are the clothes?"

I smiled. Was I not a genius? Don't answer the question, I totes know the answer.

-

Percy and I began to walk to the pavilion, hand in hand, ready for breakfast. Well, he was. I was on a diet and would just eat about half a banana and drink some water.

Today I decided to let Percy wear a bit more fancier of an outfit. White slacks, a navy blue leather belt, a crisp, light blue button up, and a navy blue blazer, unbuttoned, over it. I then put hair clay in his black hair to style it a bit neater. Honestly, he looked hot.

I couldn't decide if I liked his more classy outfit he was wearing now more, or his more street style-y outfit he wore yesterday. I was just happy to have someone to dress up however I want.

I looked ahead of me where Percy's friends, Theo and Abi... something. They were talking, but not loud enough for me to hear. but then the Abi girl pulled something out of her pocket, and I immediately froze. It was the pink vial Drew had delivered the love potion. Why did Abi have it?!

This was not good. This was definitely not good. And it needed to be dealt with.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro