33 | Percy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I can't believe I just did that.

I mean, it's like as soon as Caily tells me to do anything, my body just moves and does it against my will. The worst thing was the kiss! Ugh, that horrible kiss! Well... no, the worst thing is that Caily made me poison everyone in camp, but the kiss was still absolutely horrible!

I stormed out of the kitchen, ripping Annabeth's hat off my head, and stormed over to a beaming Caily. She stood up slowly, her eyes scanning the pavilion in awe. "I can't believe you made me do that," I growled.

"And yet you still did," Caily giggled, booping my nose (A/N That one was for you BoopTheSnoop_!).

"Yes, but you're still happy though, aren't you?" Caily smirked. "You're so happy that, like, everyone will become our mindless slaves, that you'll be their merciless king alongside me! That I will be your queen! Say it. Say you're happy about all those things!"

"I'm happy that everyone will be my mindless slave and I'll be their.. their merciless king alongside you, my... my queen," I grit my teeth and clenched my fists. I hated her. I hated her so much.

"Hmm. Good enough. You'll, like, actually be happy about it soon," Caily said, tossing her fake hair over her shoulder with her long, glossy red, fake nails.

"So what now?" I scowled.

"Well I make them do what I want, of course!" Caily said. She stepped onto the table, somehow not falling off in her eight inch stilettos. Has she done this before? I wouldn't exactly be surprised if she did.

"Attention everyone!" Caily screamed, annoyingly loud. Surprisingly, the noise in the pavilion died down. "I am your Mistress! You love me! Isn't that correct?"

"Yes Mistress," Everyone said in unison, standing up and turning to face Caily in a stiff formation. It was honestly quite creepy. Very, very creepy. Not to mention messed up.

Caily let out a happy squeal, then continued. "And don't you all just hate Olympus and the gods of it?"

"Of course, Mistress," Everyone said. Again, super creepy. Gods, I wish I could just straight up kill Caily. I wouldn't feel a bit of remorse.

"And you would love to storm it and put them in magic shackles, right?" Caily asked.

"Indeed, Mistress."

"Where the Hades did you get magic shackles," I narrowed my eyes.

"I've, like, been preparing for this for a long time. I used Drew's powers and got some puny Hephaestus kids make me a bunch. Awesome, right?" Caily grinned.

"No, not awesome. Evil! Very evil!" I screamed at her.

"Whatevs. You think I care if I'm 'evil' or not? Honey, I've, like, gotten this far, I'm not going to stop now just because my soon to be true love tells me too!" Caily giggled.

"You are not my true love, Caily. We both know it's Annabeth, and it always will be," I growled.

"Annabeth, huh? I was planning on waiting, but since you seem so obsessed, I'll do it now! Time to get Annabitch out of the picture," Caily smirked.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro