34 | Abigail

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I know everyone in the pavilion was turning to stupid, getting mind controlled, and plotting to destroy the gods, but the only thing I could focus on was what Caily said about my hair. Was it really that bad? Beachy ways? Light highlights? What did that even mean? Plus, she wanted to cut it? I haven't cut my hair for the past four years, and I don't plan on doing it now, especially not under Caily's hand.

When I finally zoned back to reality and out of la la land, I caught what Caily was saying, and it definitely wasn't good.

"Annabeth, huh? I was planning on waiting, but since you seem so obsessed, I'll do it now! Time to get Annabitch out of the picture," Caily smirked. Let's be honest, Caily is the bitch here.

"Don't you dare touch her," Percy said, clenching his fists so tight they turned red.

"Listen, Percy, I can, like, do whatever I want," Caily grinned.

"Look, please don't hurt Annabeth. I'll... I'll do anything you want!" Percy said.

"You already do everything I want," Caily rolled her eyes. "That means nothing to me."

"Then I will, um, I'll... I'll take a potion. Any one you want. Something that will change my emotions like you wanted. And... you won't have to wait for you to finish your attempt of taking over Olympus," Percy said shamefully. Wow. That was... stupid. His whole 'loyalty' problem is really shining through.

"Well then," Caily grinned. "Looks like we have ourselves a deal. Theo!" Caily snapped, spinning around to face my poor friend. Now that my thoughts were on Theo, I began to instantly feel guilty. I was the reason he ran away, got drugged. I was the reason this all happened. I'm... a horrible person.

"Yes, Mistress?" Theo asked.

"Go fetch me every potion from the Hecate cabin that can can change emotions and personalities! Every one, don't hesitate!" Caily ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Theo said, standing up and rushing off. God, I hated to hear him say that. It was so unnatural, so unlike him. Caily didn't deserve any of this praise. She was a scheming, dirty, bitchy snake.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this," Percy mumbled.

"I can! I knew you'd give in eventually! Besides, you don't want your precious Annabitch hurt, do you?" Caily puckered her lips.

"It's Annabeth. And of course not. No matter what you do to me, it will always be fake. I love Annabeth and you can't stop that, not really, not ever. I hope you realize that," Percy scowled. Preach! Though what was happening was still terrible. Obviously.

"Of course I do! But I don't care about your feelings that are way down deep inside. You'll forget, like, them immediately! All I care about it how you treat me, like the queen I am!" Caily grinned.

"We're just going in circles," Percy grit his teeth, "Can you just get on with what you plan on doing to me? I want to get it over with."

"Honestly, no clue! I'm planning on just, like, looking through the potions Theodork gives me?" Caily said.

"Theodore, Theo. If you're going to poison me, can you at least get their names right without me correcting you? As, I don't know, my final wish or whatever?" Percy said, shutting his eyes.

"Fine. But one last time, shall we? You know, I'm, like, planning on giving Abigay a haircut and makeover? Doesn't that sound fab!" Caily giggled. Excuse me?

"Gay? That's an insult how exactly?" Percy raised his eyebrow. Exactly!

"Don't act like you don't know. Gay people are... weird. Everyone in the LGB... whatever community is! It's unnatural! That's not how the world works, how things are suppose to go! It's, like, totes weird," Caily said. I swear I was ready to break character and slap Caily's face off.

I saw something flash in Percy's eyes, something dangerous. His lip curled into a scowl and he said, "Well you know what, Caily? You're a conniving, homophobic snake that can go to hell. Fuck you, Caily."

Caily's smirk stiffened into an angry one, similar to Percy's, but somehow less terrifying. "You know what, Percy? Theo didn't even need to bring all the potions. I know exactly what to give you."

I'm just going to go ahead and say that I support everything Percy has said at the end of this chapter, and even though Caily is my own character, she can go to Tartarus. I totally support LGBTQ+ rights and so should all of you.

If you don't then go ahead and leave my account and never come back, and make sure to unfollow if you even followed at all. I don't want any homophobic creeps following me or anywhere near my account. I know I've phrased this entire message pretty badly, so sorry about that, but I hope you all get the point.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro