Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was dark. It always is. I lure them in here. I just want blood. I made my way out of the dark and catch a glimpse of a drunk girl. Typical Thursday night for me. I pull her close bringing her to the alley pinning her against the wall. She has no clue She could be easily kidnapped like this. But I don't really care I'm here just for her blood. I tilt her head sideways exposing her neck, leaning down I gently kiss her neck first then I pierce my fangs through her neck. She nearly screamed in pain. Good thing I covered her mouth. I feel her body go limp. That's when I know I am done with her. I pull back watching her body fall to the floor. I don't really care. I carefully bring my hoodie over my head wiping the blood off my face. I blend into the shadows no one ever knows.

Morning arrives and its time to become the innocent little Jungkook everyone thinks I am. Ha ha they are so funny. I dress myself ready for school with ordinary people. Well not exactly. There is an alpha at school named Park Jimin. Schools player. He is short, like a smurf, gets all the boys and girls, plays with their feelings and leaves them. He is such a rule breaker, not allowed to have any relations with a human is wrong in the council. But I mean killing people everyday is too so that's why I never bother calling him out.

With my clothes on ready I made my way to school. Seeing the person I want to over throw. Jimin. He seems to get on my nerves. I walked past him until he pops up in front of me. "Not allowed to use your powers in public Jimin." I say in a bored tone "Oh so this is the cute fuzz ball everyone likes, sadly you're a killer." He says "So is being a playboy." I say back "Mmm, true but I at least don't kill people just to suppress my hunger." he said and I shrug "I don't adapt Mr.wannabe human." I said and tried to ignore him "You know council found out about me having relations with humans and they also know you kill just for fun." He said that made me stop "You told them?" I asked "No they told me to tell you so be prepared council can come anytime." He said and walked off leaving me alone on the sidewalk. Fuck I thought and walked alone to school "aww kookie why is he always so alone?" I heard a girl say to her friend. "I'm not sure but aww look how cute he is." I heard the other say. I sighed not wanting to deal with them. Good thing I go to an all boys school. Somehow girls manage to get in to either spy on me or Jimin.

It was nearly time for class to finish. I brought my pencil down onto the notebook asking if I can be excused to go to the bathroom. I take my leave and make my way to the room Jimin found or how he likes to call it the councils ward. I sigh and enter seeing Jimin there already. I sit as far as I can from him not really wanting to be near him. "Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, You both have committed crimes in the eyes of other vampires. Jimin you have been accused to having relations with humans along with proof..." I heard the man say I mentally smirk no one has proof of me killing do they? "And you Jeon Jungkook, you have been accused of mass murder on mainly drunk females. care to explain?" the man asked "I get hungry." I say and shrug well its true I do get hungry to the point to where I can blackout nd not know how many people I have killed. "Park Jimin your punishment is to teach the boy to adapt." The man says and looks at me "And yours is to adapt." He said and with that he vanished leaving Jimin and I alone in the room. I sigh and get up making my way out and back to my class.

Authors note: Hey welcome to my new story. yeah its coming soon once finish with all my other books! I hope you like it! Sorry for any mistakes. I didn't proof read. Sorry again. :3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro