Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been a week since the meeting, and let me tell you this. It isn't working Jimin. Its funny to see him all stressed just to teach me to adapt to human food and all that crap. Today was suppose to be another of my days where I bring a random girl to alley ways and kill them but I can't Jimin is here. He always ruins the fun. I sigh and walk past the alley I hang out at and make my way home. Jimin beats me there. "You're not allowed to use your powers stupid." I tell him "Does it look like I care?" he asked and sat down on my bed. "Well you should. They would be mad" I added. "Jungkook I said I didn't care." he repeated I rolled my eyes and laid down on my bed far from him. He laid down and stared at the roof. "Why won't you adapt?" he asked "cause human blood is way better." I said casually. "Mm i see." he said and looked like in deep thought. I sighed and played with my hands. It was really awkward.
I looked over at him and he was already looking over at me. I quickly turned away and bit my lip a little. "Jungkook, you know about the thing they taught us back at the academy?" he asked I nodded slightly "yeah why?" I asked "Mm well i know that youre craving blood so might as well try it." he said I blushed red "w-why?" i asked "cause like i said i know youre thirtsy" he said I turned to look at him "Youre kidding right?" I asked "Nope." He said popping the 'p' he came closer and exposed his neck. "Go ahead" he said I felt my fangs come out and got closer to Jimins neck and bit into it causing him to yelp a little but then it soon turned to a moan. I pulled back when i felt saticfied and licked up Jimins wound healing it faster. "Feeling better?" he asked "uh yeah." I said and wiped the blood from the corners on my lips. "Good." he said and stood up to check the wound marks now turning into scars. He looked at me through the mirror and smiled then looked back at his wound. I blushed and looked down. For a vampire to bite another is like giving a hickey to a human.

Jungkook then realized and facepalmed. He just claimed Jimin as his life ling mate. Jimin looked over at Jungkook. "Whats wrong?" he asked jungkook "I just marked you." Jungkook said and Jimins eyes widened "No no no no it can't be." he said and tugged at his hair. The effects were already starting to show on them. They started to feel attracted towards one another. Jimin then found himself pinning Jungkook on the wall making out.

Hey yo! Finally updated on here. I think i should change the title to "youre my addiction" should I?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro