Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

WARNING SEXUAL CONTECT: MILD CAUSE I SUCK AT SMUT SO OOPS.
Oh btw chained up us what i listened to while making this and soundcloud is being an ass and not letting me add the song so yeap just saying. Idk to me it fit to this chapter. Idk just read if you want now.
-------------------------

We were making out. It was strange. I liked it, but at the same time I don't. I let jimin keep kissing me. I pulled him closer. He moved down towards my neck and bit in to it making me moan letting him mark me back. It's tradition I guess. If your partner marks you, you have to mark back. He pulled back and I have to say he looked hot with my blood on the corners of his lips. I kissed him again catching him off guard. I love this. I started unbuttoning his white school shirt and pulled it off him i pulled back and admired him and pushed him onto my bed again and got on top of him making out with him. He sat up making me stradle him.
I moaned when I felt his hand palming me. I pulled back and laid my head on his shoulder moaning as he kept palming me.
I watched as he started to unbutton my pants as I traced shapes on his chest. Oddly enough I was comando underneath my pants. I just hate boxers on certain days but anyways. He smirked "Did you expect this to happen baby?" he asked I shook me head "no, but im glad its happening." I said he smirked again and pulled off my shirt and laid me on the bed. Him hovering over me. Naked. I started to unbutton his pants and moaned when he started to palm me again "j-jimin more." I said and rolled my hips to get more friction.
He chuckled and pulled off his pants and kissed my neck slightly biting it drawing little blood. Jimin pulled back looking in his drawers for some lube. I felt nervous but he kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Jimin covered his length in lube and on me. I shivered at how cold the lube was. Jimin lined himself up to me and pushed slowly making me instantly hold onto his shoulders digging my nails onto his skin. I heard him hiss. Jimin was fully into me and waited until I adjusted. I nodded telling him I was ready. He was slow and sweet at first until I jerked a little as he hit my prostate. He smirked and continued hitting it. I was panting and moaning he was rough and amazing. He pounded into me and rocked the bed making it hit the wall repeatedly making me moan loudly scratching his back. He hissed and moaned. "J-jimin im close." i told him "me too." he said. "Jimin~" I moaned as I came and he came afterwards moaning my name. He pulled out and laid next to me hugging me and making me feel special.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro