Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I woke up with Jimin next to me. It wasn't awkward it was nice peaceful actually. He looked so beautiful asleep. I get out of bed and start putting on my school clothes, I make my way over to Jimin who was still sleeping and start to slowly wake him. "Jimmine, wake up" I said kissing him slightly he kissed back making me pull away "Glad to see you're up now, now get up or we'll be late to school." I said slapping his butt lightly. He smirked and rolled his eyes getting up out of my bed and damn I find myself kissing his neck him moaning. I bite his collarbones lightly leaving a mark behind. "Really kookie?" He asked I nodded as my eyes turned a darker shade of color "Because you're mine." I said Jimins eyes turning a lighter shade and kissed me to calm down. I pulled back "Sorry, over possessive." I said he giggled lightly "Its ok. It's cute." He said and gathered his clothes and putting them on.

We walked hand in hand to school earning gasps from the girls. Jimin said he had to go to his locker for his books and kissed my cheek. A girl sneaked in "You know jiminy is only playing with you right?" She asked and pointed to Jimins locker. I see Jimin being cornered and a girl getting closer to kissing him. He looked uncomfortable in the position he was in. He began to look around, looking for help. I walked away from the girl and walked up to the, I pulled the girl before she kissed him. "Leave before you get caught in an all boys school." I said and her and her friend ran out. Jimin looked at me and hugged me, I was to jealous to hug back so I pushed him away and walked to class.

Jimins POV

He pushed me away. Little did he know that it made a scratch in my heart. I walked to class alone and sat in my seat waiting for the lesson to start. I glanced at my watch waiting and waiting in class which seemed to take forever. I decided to ditch it since the teacher wasn't here, I walked to roof where I saw Jungkook making out with Jin. The scratch now turning to a crack. Jin was about to bite Jungkook he did nothing to stop him. Once Jin bit him Jungkook yelped and pushed Jin away his neck burning a little. "You're already marked?" Jin asked Jungkook nodded "By Jimin." Jungkook said "Oh this is nice." I said sarcastically "J-Jimin, I-I can explain." He said looking like he was about to cry "Then explain why you let Jin make out with you and bite you?" I asked Jungkook stayed quiet I nodded "Yeah what I thought." I said and walked away from them hurting.

Lord what have I done omg. Oh well it needed some drama. hope you enjoyed this small update c:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro