Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimins POV
I left running home crying. I entered the house alarmin my parents. "Why aren't you at school?" my mom asked she can read minds so I don't know why she asked. 'Cause i saw jungkook kiss jin and he let jin mark him when i already marked him and we both gave each other up to one another.' I thought and cried harder she read it and came over to hug me. My dad was confused so my mom explained while I rushed to my room. "You know jimin will be gone if that jungkook keeps breaking his heart. His heart is like glass when it breaks it won't be able to get repared and itll be thrown away. I don't want jimin to die..." Mrs. Park said. I sighed as i heard the conversation down stairs. Yeah vampires hearts are fragile like glass. Thats why they dont love humans who die old heartbreaking a vampire causing them to die with their loved ones. But it sucks cause love only happens once with vampires.

Jungkooks POV
I followed jimins sent to his house. I stood there frozen I teleported into his room and I saw him lying on his side his back facing me. "Leave me alone." he said "No. I won't i love you thats why i came back for you." I said and got into his bed. His parents rushed into the room I guess they smelled a new person in the house hold. "Are you jungkook?" Mr. Park asked I nodded. Mr. Park glared at me and caused my body to go in pain "DAD STOP YOURE HURTING HIM!" Jimin yelled and pushed his dad out of the room insantly my body felt at ease but with little pain on my back. Mrs. Park left after her husband and jimin came back "Are you ok?" he asked "I should be asking that, h-hows your heart?" I asked knowing u might have cause some heart break. "Its a small crack." he said I kissed his cheek and then kissed him on the lips knowing love can also cure it. He kissed back but then pulled away and sat on my lap and cuddled into my chest making my heart beat speed up. He giggled "you cause that to me too." he said just then the council appeared in front of us and I pushed jimin off and quickly stood up jimin dud the same but looked hurt. The council just stared at us until the jimins grandpa the retired alpha steped to jimin and checked his neck and saw the bite marks. He looked over at me and made his way towards me and did the same. "You both know this is unacceptable in the councils eyes jimin. I thought I showed you better. To find a woman vampire have offspring not a guy who can't even have kids." jimins grandpa said to jimin "you cant do anything about that now. Im the alpha so i make new rules. And I say if you love someone no matter what gender then so be it. You cant help who you fall in love with. Are you writing this alex?" jimin asked a scrib who nodded and handed the book to jimin. He signed it and handed it back "Now you all can leave." jimin said as they all left. He looked over at me with dark red eyes but soon calmed down and hugged me "I'm sorry." he said i hugged him back "no baby you did the right thing." I said soon Mrs. Park ran into the room with the vampire rule book every vampire has to have and showed us the new page the appears magically when the alpha signs the book. "Jimin im so proud of you." she said and hugged him and so did his dad. Soon enough we were in a group hug. "Welcome to the family jungkook." Mr. Park said and shook my hand. I bowed and smiled. I looked over at jimin who was smiling back at me and he tip toed up to kiss me but i backed away "your parents are here." I said and blushed "I dont care just kiss me." he said and pulled me down by my collar and kissed me. Mrs. Park squealed and Mr. Park just smiled at the two and dragged his wife oit who snapped some photos on the way out. I pulled away and restwd my forehead against his. "I love you" I said "I love you too." he said.

The end.

Jk there are some more chapters left and maybe ill do a sequel depending on how i end it

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro