Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I pulled jimin onto his bed and laid down with him and played with his hair. He smiled. "You know you never showed me much of your powers." i told jimin and he looked at me seriously. "Ah alright." he said and held my hand "close your eyes and relax ok." he said and pecked my lips. I did as told and I saw jimin show me the future between us. A little family and living in the woods happily. Then it faded to a little area in the woods where we would have our wedding. It also faded away and saw the proposal. All these were going out if order. That also faded and saw us standing in jimins favorite spot in the woods. Having a date. Then it all faded away and felt jimins hands leave mine. "You knew we were gonna end up together from the start?" I asked he nodded "I cant change the future but i can get a glimps of it." he said as I nodded "I see. So you loved me since we met?" I asked he nodded. I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled back. "Here let me show you another one." he said and levetated some pencil off his desk. "So cool." I said "its what you get when you are the alphas son." he said and looked down like if he was ashamed "whats wrong?" I asked "just i dont like saying im an alpha. Other get scared of me." he said "i didnt." i said "cause youre stuck with me now." he said and laughed a little. And then looked up at me. "Yours perfect ok babe." i said as he nodded and leaned over to peck my lips i smiled and bit his lip lightly pulling him closer he giggled "not today my parents are here." he said shyly. What happened to the jimin yesterday? Oh well i like this more. "Mm i think theyll get the hint and go out for a bit." i said and hovered over jimin and took off his shirt tossing it aside and bit his neck making him moan i pulled back to see his eyes a nice shade of purple i bet mine were the same. He bit his lip then his eyes changed again to a wine red color making him look hotter i being the hormonal teenager i am couldnt handle it anymore and quickly took off my shirt and pants and did the same with jimin. That day we made love. And i have to say his moans were like music.

4 more chapters left yeet.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro