Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was the weekend and Jimin was still asleep in my arms. I smiled and kissed his lips gently not to wake him up and got out of bed putting on my clothes again and walking downstairs to see Jimins parents looking at me smiling, I smiled back. "Sounds like you and Jimin had fun last night." Mrs. Park said causing me to blush "Ah yeah about that I'm sorry." I said and rubbed the back of my neck "Oh no worries we left for the night we just got back actually." Mr. Park said I smelled Jimin walking downstairs and turned around and saw that he was in a loose T-shirt and short shorts and cute messy hair and walked into my arms hugging me "You weren't in bed and it's the weekend." He said and looked up at me. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Cutie." I said and kissed his nose causing him to smile his cute crescent eye smile. I played with his hand and smiled. He looked down at our hands and smiled more if that was possible. He led me back to his room to cuddle all day and watched some movies that were on TV and I just played with his hair as his head laid on my chest. He smiled ever so often at the movie and I would just watch him act all cute was my happiness. He turned to look up at me and smiled I smiled back nd kissed his forehead he pouted and I kissed his pout "Much better." He said and turned to watch the TV. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Jimin ended up sleeping on me. I didn't mind one bit I actually liked it. I just watched him sleep and went to sleep myself. I don't exactly how long I slept but Jimin was straddling me and bouncing to wake me up. "You're gonna give a boner." I said and opened one eye and saw Jimin smirking "I wouldn't mind." He said and kept bouncing I stopped him and just held his hips in place, he leaned down and kissed me sweetly. I kissed back. He pulled back "you know you haven't killed one human since we marked each other." He said and traced my collar bones "Mmm well there is a simple answer to that now. Its because You're my addiction." I said and he smiled and kissed me again.

THE END

SHOULD I MAKE A SEQUEL?

SORRY ABOUT THE 4 CHAPTERS LEFT THING. I WAS TRYING TO FINISH THIS STORY LOL. SO YEP.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE ANYTHING LOL

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS STORY ILL MAYBE CONCIDER A SEQUEL IF YOU GUYS WANT ONE.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro