12. he's my best friend and my brother

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Twelve

he's my best friend and my brother

3rd person pov

it was the college fair today so xenia walked into the school with miguel and sam as they started to look at the colleges, xenia had heard miguels essay for stanford and she was beyond proud of her brother but she didn't know how to tell miguel or sam or anyone else that she had been thinking of going back to mexico, to study a few things, to save her brother and her stepmom from her father and to know more about what she had never been taught. if she told them that, they might call her insane and tell her to never go but she couldn't handle that and she needed to do things on her own. She grabbed a few phamplets as she walked around with sam looking at colleges. 

"well you two sure have a stack" miguel told the girlfriends and they smiled at him but xenias didn't quite reach her eyes. she only hoped that he couldn't tell but they had something called the twinsense and he always knew something was going on with her so he looked at her just right and she shook her head. She wasn't ready to explain to them just yet, she had only been with sam for a little bit. she couldn't ruin it now. 

"we're just thinking ahead and whats the best thing for the both of us" sam told miguel and he nodded in understanding before demetri and hawk walked over to them and they stopped talking. 

"hey! all of our trials and tribulations of nerdom have finally come to this. we're the belles of the ball." he said and xenia looked at her brother with wide eyes and he shrugged 

"is that what we are?" miguel questioned and xenia laughed under her breathe with a shake of her head before she turned back to demetri and hawk as he started to talk yet again. 

"yes sir, they are fumbling around our dresses trying to cop a feel of our tantalizing brains" Demetri said and xenia turned to her girlfriend and her brother as they made eye contact and xenia laughed with sam as they shook their heads 

"and this is where we head out, we'll see you later. meet you at the house, miggy?" xenia asked her brother who nodded and kissed her forehead lightly before the two girlfriends walked off together and miguel watched with a smile on his face. Xenia looked around more with sam before she sighed and decided that maybe telling sam first would be the easiest and best way to make it all easier on herself. 

"hey sam, can we talk?" xenia asked her girlfriend and sam nodded as she pulled her into a hallway and turned to her girlfriend intently waiting for her to explain what she wanted to explain or at least say what she needed to say. 

" I don't know how much longer I'm going to be in the states that doesn't mean I'm not going to come back, I have to go back to Mexico. It's my home and I spent my entire life there but I never really learned anything about it because my dad hid everything from me and that's the other reason. Louise and my stepmom are there and I can't Leave them to be alone with that man especially with what I know now. I might even study there I've been looking at colleges here and trust me I've been applying to colleges here but none of them make me feel at home. Miguel's going to Stanford or at least he's trying to and that's good for him but I have nothing going for me. I moved here with no credits I didn't even transfer I had to have my mom do that for me and it was a tantalizing experience sure I have the credits but I don't have the extra curriculars or the money or anything that's going to make it so I can survive college. The only reason I survived high school or my only year here is because I don't have to pay for it but even then everything has been difficult. I havent told anyone else cause I dont know how to tell anyone that I might be leaving. I haven't even told Miguel yet because I'm terrified that he's going to hate me for this he's my best friend and my brother and I'm leaving him behind to go back to a place he was able to save me from and I don't know how I'm doing it. I'm telling you first because you're my girlfriend and I don't want you to hate me" Xenia ranted and Sam grabbed the girls face as she brushed her hair behind her ear and looked her in the eye 

" I would never hate you for wanting to learn about yourself and who you are. Sure it sucks that you're leaving and I'm gonna hate being without you but I can still see you I can visit and you can come here and we can figure it out because long distance does work for some people. Miguel's not gonna hate you for this if anything he's gonna be happy that you're actually taking the chance, he went to Mexico to find out his life and he came back with you and he'd never regret that not for a second. I'm not mad and he won't be either and if this is what you have to do if college here is not what you want then go there get a job study and do what you have to do but know that nobody is going to hate you for leaving" Sam stated and Xenia smiled 

" You're a really good girlfriend Sam" she told the girl and sam shrugged before she leaned in and kissed her. in that moment, she knew that they would be okay. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

finally updating, alot of filler moments because sam is barely in s6 for some reason, or she doesn't have her own moments

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro