11. one of the best things

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Eleven

one of the best things

3rd person pov

xenia woke up that morning with a smile on her face as she got dressed and walked out to their abuela handing their lunches to miguel and robby and she smiled as they got their bags and they went to school, once they were with school, they all headed to the dojo and xenia got out of the car with robby and miguel following closely in tow. 

"can you promise me to not flirt with sam in front of me xen?" miguel asked and she turned to him and shook her head 

"i promise that i will not flirt with my girlfriend aka both of your ex girlfriend" she said to robby and miguel who seethed and watched her as she walked off heading over to tory and sam. then they turned to each other 

"shes alot like you, im shocked that you were able to go so long without knowing her" robby said to miguel and he smiled at the sight of his twin sister and then he turned to robby again 

"i don't know how i went so long without knowing her either, shes one of the best things that ever happened to me" he said about his sister and robby nodded . then they heard and saw demetri and eli get onto the mat and they all turned to listen to the duo.

"its been a long road but we're finally all on the same side and as a reward? the toughest test any of us ever had to face" hawk started off explaining to the others once they all got rallied up and looked at the duo standing in front of them

"the sekai taikai is the most prestigious karate tournament in modern martial arts history, for over a century fighters from across the globe have gathered every two years to compete for the title of worlds best" demetri continued on

"if the all valley is march madness, this is the Olympics plus the gladiator games and the kumite from bloodsport all rolled into once" Eli exclaimed

"if we win.." demetri said but he heard hawk clear his throat and he corrected himself

"excuse me, when we win, the spoils will be life changing"

"but its gonna take all of our focus and all the wisdom our sensais have to offer" hawk spoke

"yes, which is why we decided to take at least one thing off your plates , coming up with our new dojo name" demetri said

"yes, after some spirited brainstorming and ad hoc focus-grouping and also a dojo wide vote, we have a winner, we give you, myagi fang karate" they said and they all cheered for it but daniel. soon enough the trio of sensais went and talked to each other in the room not too far away from them.

the others all went to train and xenia started to hit the punching bag because she didn't know how to use her legs just yet. she kept hitting it until she heard the sound of robby and miguel walking over which caused her to stop the swinging of the bag and turn to her brothers 

"whats up?" she asked them as she grabbed her water bottle and brushed her hair away from her face as she put it up and took a sip from her bottle 

"heres the thing, your girlfriend and my girlfriend haven't been able to get close enough to even heal the wounds they put in each other, they need to spend time together and see the other for who they truly are and i think we can do something about it" robby told her and she sighed 

"i know and it sucks but are we sure that pushing them together is going to fix anything?" she asked them and they turned to each other as they thought about it before miguel spoke up. 

"well maybe not but thats why we thought that you and robby can have a double date with them, you and sam, robby and tory, ill be the chaperone and we can make it so they get close but nothing bad can happen" miguel stated and she turned to robby 

"if this backfires and something happens, i am telling them that it was your guys idea and you have to deal with the backlash, not me. got it?" she told them and they nodded. soon enough they all grouped together and headed to the arcade, tory stuck with robby as sam stuck with xenia and miguel was a silent third wheel. they went through the games trying to at least get them to interact but there was nothing

"is that kenny?" xenia asked and she watched as robby and tory talked to each other about him and miguel turned to xenia and she shrugged as she made eye contact with sam and robby walked off to talk to kenny leaving them to go sit together at a table and eat the ice cream that they ordered 

"so its our senior year , right? college right around the corner kinda crazy" he said and xenia had told him about the fact that she was gonna go back to mexico and do something there. she didn't even think about college, it was hard for her to think of anything to do there. 

"xenia, are you going to college?" miguel asked his sister and she sighed as she thought if she should tell him the truth but she decided not to in that moment. they got up and walked away from the table as they walked around and saw robby talking to kenny and an older guy.

as soon as he walked off with kenny, the group of them walked robby to robby and he turned to the, 

"do you know that guy?" miguel asked

"shawn, kennys older brother, met him in juvie, he told me to leave kenny alone" robby exclaimed

"youre not gonna listen though right?" tory asked 

"do whatever you need to do, we'll have your back" sam told robby who looked at tory

"okay, we're there for you man" miguel stated and robby walked off with the others following him. they watched as robby talked to shawn and kenny and they all watched. xenia held sams hand as shawn pushed robby and the group of them stepped forward as they watched and waited for something. he began to fight both shawn and kenny as miguel went in and saved robby from them.

kenny soon got pushed over and went to the bat but tory stepped on it and looked down at him 

"really?" tory asked and xenia watched as sam walked in but she stayed back and watched the whole thing closely

"out of my way nichols, i don't wanna hit a girl" kenny told her 

"thats sweet but dont worry, you won't" sam said and xenia watched as kenny fought sam and tory. then they pushed him to the ground and shawn came over and grabbed him as they walked off and robby walked over to tory and sam as did miguel and xenia 

"well, that could have gone better" robby said

"could have gone worse" miguel stated

" you picked up miyagi do pretty fast" sam said to tory and tory turned to the girl

"yeah, well, i fought you enough. i guess some of it must have rubbed off" tory said and sam laughed. they all went home, robby, miguel and xenia walked into the apartment and the boys went to their room as xenia went to her own and she laid down on the bed as she rolled around and fell asleep. so the next day, she woke up, got dressed and went to the dojo as she started training with the others and kenny walked in fist-bumping miguel and robby. 

they were all starting to look like a family now. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

MY BABIES I MISSED THEM SO MUCH 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro