6. you have to join

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Six 

you have to join 

3rd person pov

xenia went back to the house not knowing what was going to happen, she assumed that miguel would ask , so she walked quietly into the house as she looked around. it was about 12:00 in the morning and her mom was at work while her grandma was in her room. 

"there you are, how was your night with sam?" he asked her and she smiled at him as she walked over and sat down on the couch with him.

"i punched the shit out of a women attacking amanda" she explained and his jaw dropped 

"holy shit, wait a minute, back up" he said and she laughed 

"when she picked me up, it was her, amanda and anthony. we went to this bar that was also an arcade and at first, me, sam and anthony were hanging out, their aunt thought i was sams girlfriend and" she said but he stopped her 

"thought you were her girlfriend?" he asked 

"yeah but its not that big of a deal" she exclaimed 

"yes it is, you clearly like her and she didn't deny that you were his girlfriend, you liked being called her girlfriend didn't you?" he questioned 

"i mean yeah but you two just broke up, i don't want to do that to you" she spoke and he sighed 

"i want you to be happy and i can tell that she makes you happy, so if you like her go for it but anyways continue with the story" he said and she smiled with a shake of her head 

"okay fine, so anyways out of nowhere amanda and her cousin are being attacked and me and sam decided to help. sam ran over and kicked the shit out of the women that was about to her attack her mom and i punched the women that was holding amanda" she exclaimed 

"this video?" he asked and he showed her a video of her and sam on tiktok, it was clear that anthony had recorded it and posted it but she didn't care because it made her laugh. 

"yeah that video" she stated 

"this is insane nia, i didn't know you could hit like that" he said and she nodded 

"i didn't either, i don't know how i did that" she said and he sighed 

"did you have to fight dad?" he asked and she froze 

"i um yeah, sometimes when he got drunk he would think i was mom and he would freak out, throw beer bottles, yell, tell me that he wanted me dead and at first that was all it was, then one night it just got bad, he got mad and bad. he grabbed me by my throat and started to choke me, i twisted around in his arms and hit him as hard as i could" she explained 

"why didn't you tell me any of this before?" he asked and she sighed 

"i didn't want you to know, dads a bad person, hes always been a bad person but i didn't want you to think that that was all he was, he had his good moments, he cared about me but sometimes it wasn't enough and sometimes he wasn't a father but a man that i lived with" she spoke and he stared at her 

"you shouldn't have had to deal with that nia, no person ever should" he said 

"i got out, thats all that matters, i just wish i knew how to fight better and harder" she said and he nodded 

"maybe i can help with that" he spoke 

"how?" she asked 

"karate, its not the same as fighting but it gives you something more to protect yourself and make sure that you won't get hurt, and with those punches you threw, you have strength" he said and she smiled at him 

"fine i'll join but you have to help me" she stated and he smiled as his phone rang and he picked it up. he answered it and spoke for a few minutes before he got off the phone and turned to her 

"come on, we're going" he said 

"going where?" she asked 

"miyagi do, we're all getting back together" she said and she smiled as they left the house and got into his car, they drove to miyagi do and got out as they walked to the back 

"shes here" hawk said as he smiled and walked over with a smile. she smiled at him as they highfived and then she looked at the others 

"whos this?" chris asked 

",miguels sister xenia, you're here to join us right?" he asked her and she nodded with a smile 

"could use a little bit of karate in my life" she exclaimed 

"yeah your busted knuckles tells me that" hawk said and she looked at her knuckles that were red and cracked. she looked at miguel who sighed and nodded

"shit yeah" she said and demetri smiled 

"we saw the video of you punching the women" he told her and she nodded 

"oh" she whispered 

"it was cool, you defending sam and amanda, totally badass" he stated and she smiled as she hid her hands behind her back and turned as the door opened and sam walked out with robby as amanda and daniel followed after them 

"you're not alone anymore. so what do you say, dad? will you fight?" sam asked him and she grabbed nias hand as they waited for his answer. they all looked at each other in hope before they bowed to daniel, johnny and chozen who bowed back and they all smiled. 

this was it, this was where everything for the future was leading too and it would only grow bigger. 

the future held more and we would see it soon. 

-ABBYS NOTES-

miguels their number one shipper

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro