5. im your brother, not your handler

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Five 

im your brother, not your handler

3rd person pov

when xenia went home, she went to her room and laid on the bed. she stared at the ceiling with a sigh before she heard someones voice and she turned to see miguel walking to his door fastly and pissed off. 

"miguel" she called to him and he walked backwards and towards her bed. he sat down and flopped back on his back.  

"are you okay?" she asked him and he shrugged as he shook his head and stared at her. her phone rang and he looked down 

"its sam" he stated 

"i can ignore it" she tried 

"its your life nia, i want you to be able to be happy" he exclaimed and he got up as he walked out of her room and she answered her phone 

"sammy? whats up?" she asked 

"my mom and dad are fighting so shes having us go to her moms or her sisters or something and i really don't want to be alone with my mom and anthony so can you please come with me?" she begged and xenia laughed 

"yeah of course ill be there" xenia stated 

"oh thank god, i'll ask my mom to pick you up, thanks nia" she said 

"yeah of course, see you soon" she exclaimed and the call ended as she began to change and look more presentable for life. once she was dressed and actually ready, she walked to miguels door and knocked on it 

"hey, im gonna be leaving soon, are you going to be okay here?" she asked him

"yeah, where are you going?" he asked her 

"oh um, sam and her family invited me to go some place with them. i said yes, if thats okay" she stated and he nodded. 

"of course its okay nia, im your brother, not your handler" he exclaimed and she smiled, then she heard a knock on the door and she ran to it. she opened it and saw sam standing there with amanda and anthony sitting in the car. 

"hey, you ready?" sam asked and xenia nodded her head happily 

"yeah, i am. we can go" xenia spoke and sam smiled as they got in the car together. anthony sat in the front so the girls could sit in the back together and sam handed her an airpod as they began to listen to sabrina carpenter together. 

"we're here" amanda said as they got out of the car and walked into the place, amandas cousins got out of her car and walked over to them. 

"whos this?" she asked 

"sams girlfriend xenia" amanda said without a second thought 

"you have a girlfriend?" she asked sam 

"oh im not-" xenia said but sam cut her off 

"yeah, shes miguels sister, she just moved her from mexico" she explained and the women smiled at them before she looked at anthony 

"oh look, vintage" she pointed at a game 

"right yeah, theyre remaking old stuff from the 80s" he said 

"oh sweet sweet boy, this is no cheap remake, thats the original. your mom used to play for hours until she got into underage drinking, she even had top score at one point, who knows she might still have it. only way to find out is to get on that leaderboard yourself" she explained 

"sure, sure, yeah. how hard can it be?" he asked and he walked off with sam following. xenia looked at the two older women before she grabbed her arm and turned her to her

"so we're girlfriends now?" xenia asked 

"Im sorry, i didn't want to stay we weren't. they have sort of been waiting for me to get a girlfriend and not a boyfriend. didn't approve of miguel or robby but since you've gotten here and she found out about you, shes' wanted me to be with you" sam exclaimed and xenia smiled 

"don't apologize, i liked it" she said and sam smiled too before they walked over to anthony and sat down on the other side of the game. sam opened her phone and went on instagram before she saw a video 

"is this you? this went valley viral , i was right there , why didn't you come get me?" sam asked him 

"i don't know something tells me getting my sister to beat up my bully is not the best solution long term and besides i kinds deserved it" he stated 

"your bully? how long has this been going on?" she asked him and he began to explain as the two girls sat there listening to him 

"you know i'm starting to see why dad hates cobra kai so much" he said and the girls agreed with them, then they saw amanda and her cousin almost getting into a fight 

"should we help?" xenia asked sam after they started to fight 

"of course we should" sam said and she kicked the women as xenia spun the women holding amanda and punched her in the face 

"holy shit! go" amanda said and they ran out of the arcade together. soon enough, they went back to the house that amanda had them staying at and they got dinner 

"that was like an action movie. you were like jean-claude van sam" anthony said to them 

"we can teach you if you want" sam volunteered 

"sam can teach you, i don't know anything about karate" xenia said 

"so that just means you have a strong right hook" anthony said and she laughed with a nod and a smile 

"yeah something like that, but sam i thought you were done with karate" xenia exclaimed 

"yeah i did too. i don't know, i guess i just wanted things to go back to the way they were before karate overtook everything but reality is there will always be assholes and bullies in the world. sometimes its nice to know how to fight back against them" sam said and xenia couldn't help but agree 

and just like that, maybe things would change between them, we won't know for a while 

-ABBYS NOTES-

when she likes being called her gf. also hello, amanda, anthony and her aunt ship them. its a win fr  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro