9. miguels sister, sams girlfriend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Nine 

miguels sister, sams girlfriend 

3rd Person pov 

xenia watched as Miguel, hawk and robby rushed out to see the two girls and they all made quick eye contact with each other. they didn't know what to do or how to stop them. 

"sam come on, stop it" xenia told her and sam stared at her girlfriend 

"shes been working with kreese this whole time miguel" sam told him as she knew that xenia wouldn't understand who kreese was. 

"whwy did you only come forward now? because you're a coward" sam said 

"screw you, larusso. i knew this was a mistake" tory said and she walked away as robby called to tory and xenia called to sam but it didn't matter because they both disappeared. the next day, xenia stood in the dojo with hawk, miguel and sam as they talked to him. 

"we all saw what happened to my dad when he confronted silver" sam said and xenia sighed. 

"besides if this ref and stingray are on silvers payroll, they'll never admit to anything" demetri exclaimed 

"I'm not so sure about that, I know he's in cobra kai and I'm in eagle fang, but stingrays still my friend. he wouldn't lie to me. at least  I hope he wouldn't" bert stated 

"do you think you can get him to talk?" hawk asked 

"find out where he lives" sam said and demetri separated with the others as they began to research where he lives and once they did, they decided that all they could do was go to his house and talk to him. xenia drove them. bert knocked on the door and he opened it 

"bert, whats up, dude? wanna play some d&d? these, oh , there they are. these noobs were entering the light and exiting night" he said and the others joined bert 

"miyagi-fangs? oh, this is a trap. oh, you admiral ackbar-ed me. et tu, bert-tay?" stingray kept going 

"knock it off. we know kreese never hurt you" hawk stopped him 

"according to my testimony in a court of law, he did so read the transcript " stingray said and he went to the close the door but sam stopped him 

"you lied to the court and you lied to my dad but you're not going to lie to us" sam said and they walked into his house and he looked at xenia. they walked to his kitchen and sat down 

"before we start, who is she?" he asked them and xenia smiled 

"I'm xenia, miguels sister, sams girlfriend but that's besides the point. we're here for a reason, now start talking" she stated and demetri began to talk in replacement of the silence that had settled. 

"lets try this one more time, okay? what happened that night? who hurt you?" demetri asked 

"hey, bert, how does it feel?" he asked 

"look, look at me, look at me" demetri tried but to no avail did stingray seem to care 

"to stab a grown man in the back between his shoulder blades and stare at the blood as it trickles down his back?" stingray asked 

"okay, shut the fuck up!" xenia said and he snapped his head towards her. he was finally beginning to see the resemblance between her and miguel. 

"no more games" hawk said and stingray gulped. 

"my dad went through a lot of pain because of you and silver. now a lot of other people will too if you just sit back and do nothing" sam stated 

"but if I tell you what really happened, you know, he'll find out, I can't. its not that easy, you guys. actually, wait. okay so I've been working on this new d&nd campaign-- " stingray tried but xenia shook her head. 

"wait a minute, what happens in the campaign stingray?" eli asked and even though xenia didn't want to admit she knew where this was going she did. 

"OK, so once upon a time there was a dwarven monk, and he was a member of the most badass guild in all the land. He was banished for a time. You know ,typical PC crap, but once he paid his penance, he returned. Only by then, the new guild was under new leadership. and the monk was denied reentry into the guild. And quite unceremoniously ,  might I add. What did the monk do? The monk, he made a pact with a silver-haired king, who would usurp the leader. And it was early one morning before any of the Warriors had arrived, that the king struck the monk down. again, and again, and again. It was, then that they framed the leader for the assault, and the leader was put in chains, and the silver haired king took over the guild" he explained 

"and you were, the dwarven monk was let back into the guild?" demetri asked 

"yeah, with benefits" hawk stated 

"aye. with benefits, yea" stingray said 

"so why can't he tell everyone what really happened?" miguel asked 

"cause he doesn't wanna lose his benefits" sam exclaimed 

"no no, I would. the monk would give it all back if he could, but the silver-haired king he almost killed the monk. he could have killed him and why? to get power. so,yeah, the monk fears what that king would do to keep that power. i think the monk just wanted re-entry into the guild because he told that he could be like a... like a proud and noble warrior. just like you, hawk, Samantha, all you guys but he's neither proud nor noble. definitely not a warrior, he just sits around playing with them all day. the monks just scared. i just cant  " he stated and xenia scoffed 

"thanks for nothing" sam said and she walked off with the others following after her. they all left his house and decided to go their separate ways. 

until later that night when they would meet up to finish it. 

and they would finish it 

-ABBYS NOTES-

her calling herself sams girlfriend 🤭

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro