32: Tyler & Phil

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(A/N: If you didnt read the last chapter IT IS PIVOTAL!!!!!! Please go read it first, thanks. Also, I think I'm making Phil's lover Tyler Oakley, So lets have some fun)

"So Phil, who is this Tyler?" I asked as we all walked down the pavement.

Phil took a bite out of the muffin he got from the store and then spoke. "Well, I've known him for a little over a year I think." He rubs the back of his neck.

"A year?!" Dan says.

"Yes, but I was too scared to come out, but you guys know now. He's amazing, I want you both to meet him." Phil played with the hem of his shirt as we stood outside a restaurant.

"So are you two dating? Please tell me about him!" I said, swinging Dan and my conjoined arm

"No, we were going to wait until I was out of the closet. But today is the day, I guess!" He shrugged happily and grinned.

"Tell us about him!" Dan pleaded. He is obviously happy about his best friend's relationship.

"Um, his name is Tyler Joseph. He's from America and he has a really nice mom. His hair is soft and fluffy sometimes." He says happily. "He struggles with depression, though." He says with his voice quiet.

Something I was more than familiar with.

Dan senses my discomfort, although he doesn't know about my mental health, and runs his thumb across the top of mine as we hold hands.

"How about we meet him tonight? Maybe we can all go to a movie together and Audrey and I will go on our date and leave you two alone to... well, do whatever you want to!" Dan laughs lightly.

Phil's eyes brighten up and he smiles. "That's a great idea! I'll tell him to come over tonight and we can all go watch a movie together!" He says happily and runs back into the small bakery where Tyler works.

Dan smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"It's like we're talking to our son about his first crush when he's older than both of us." He laughs. "I'm happy for Phil. He deserves someone, he's a great guy all around. He's been nothing but my best friend in the whole world for, well, forever. Then there's you Aud, there will always be you." He kisses the top of my head and I smile. Dan hums a slightly off key Always by Panic! at the Disco. I quietly sing the words while looking up at Dan, with his arms still wrapped around my torso.

"Phil! Come here!" Dan shouts from the living room.

"YEA?" Phil shouts, running down the hall in slippery socks and stumbling to put his shoes on.

"You ready for Tyler?" I ask, grinning.

"I'm always ready!" He smiles, and blushes at the thought of the boy he loves.

I hear a knock on the door and Phil becomes wide eyed. He runs down the stairs and opens the door.

I can hear the soft voice of a man and Phil.

"Let's go meet this 'Tyler Joseph Ukulele Man'." Dan says, grabbing my hand and walking down the stairs. "You look stunning by the way." He whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. I'm dressed in the deep red dress Dan picked out for me.

"Hi, I'm Tyler." The man waves shyly.

Dan speaks up, "Hi Tyler! I'm Dan and this is Audrey." He says happily with a giant genuine smile on his face.

"It was so nice meeting you, Tyler!" I say to him and he gives me a warm hug.

"Thanks, it was super nice meeting you guys too." He smiles at Phil. They intertwine fingers at their sides and Phil slightly blushes and looks at Tyler.

"You two lovebirds have fun, I hope I see you more often Tyler, you're good for Phil." Dan smiles and ruffles Phil's hair. "Hey!!!" Phil shouts, starting to fix his hair.

The two boys wave and head off in the direction of a small cafe that serves very good soup.

"They are too cute." Dan says quietly while watching them walk into the distance.

"I feel like a proud mama." I sigh, wiping an invisible fake tear from my eye, laughing.

"Audrey, you're amazing." He says out of nowhere, and kisses the top of my forehead.

(A/N: So this is kinda a filler but its whatever. I'll update later tonight or tomorrow)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro