34: It's time

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*Day after Christmas

"Bye mum." Dan says, hugging his mum goodbye.

She has to go back home now and I have to go back to work tomorrow. 

"Bye Daniel, I love you." She says and kisses his cheek. 

"Goodbye my dear Audrey." She says, hugging me tightly. "Bye Mrs. Howell, I'll miss you." I say. 

"I'm sure we'll see each other soon." She tells me. 

"Safe travels mum." Dan says. "Bye!" I wave. 

She leaves the house and gets into a taxi, waving goodbye. 

Dan sighs, "I do love my mum but I miss spending all day with you." He kisses me.

"As have I." I say and smile.

He kisses me again, his hands at the nape of my neck. 

We break the kiss, smiling. 

"You know, I do have to go back to work tomorrow." I say sadly. "I know babe." He kisses my forehead.

"Let's go back upstairs." I say and lead him up the stairs, hand in hand. "Can we take a nap?" Dan asks, yawning. 

"I'm all for it." I answer with a smile. "You don't have to go to work tomorrow," Dan whines as he climbs into bed. 

"Dan, yes I do." I tell him.

"Nope. Please don't. You can start a YouTube." He suggests.

"No, Dan. I'm going back to work." I say. 

"Audrey, please. Just try it?" He pleads. 

"I'll only quit BBC if I get over 10,000 followers in the first week." I lay it at that.

"But that means you have to have to work all week," He says sadly. I change into loose fit sweat pants and one of Dan's shirts.

"Do you want me to do it or not?" I say sassily kidding. 

"Of course I do." He smiles. I crawl into bed and scoot into his arms. 

"On that note, you still haven't told your followers about us." I say unsurely. 

"I don't want them to hurt you." He says sadly. 

"Dan, I'm tough. You have to tell them. It'd be worse if someone finds us kissing on the street or something. We've been dating for almost six months, I think it's time." I tell him. 

"It's time." I hear him say.

"After this nap cuddle session thing we'll film it. We'll be okay, I promise." He smiles and plays with the small ring on my finger. I kiss his nose and say, "Of course we will."

"Hey guys, so I've got something real important to tell you." He says kind of awkwardly.

I stand behind the camera, unsure what to do. "Come here." He signals for me to join him on the edge of the bed. 

"Hi, I'm Audrey." I smile and wave.

"Who is she you ask?" Dan says, laughing. "This, my children, is the love of my life and girlfriend." He smiles and wraps an arm around me, pulling me close to him.

"We kind of kept this secret for the last 5... almost six months, but we decided that it's time to tell you about us." I tell the camera. 

"I love her very much and I don't want to see negative comments from any of you. Please support our relationship. We just want to be accepted by you guys, and I'll block all the ones who leave rude comments below. That's all guys!" Dan says. 

We smile and he kisses my cheek. I stand up and cut the camera off. "I hope they aren't rude to you Aud." He sighs.

I hug him, trying to suppress his discomforts.

"It's okay. Their hate will never stop my love for you." I say. 

"Okay, it's time for you to film your first video!" He says excitedly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand upload!" We shout, pressing the upload button on each of our videos at the same time and high-fiving. 

"I'm proud of you." I tell Dan.

"I'm prouder of you." He smiles and kisses my forehead. 

"What do you want to do now?" I ask him.

"Roadtrip." He smiles. 

"PJ loves those! I'll call some people up and we're going to go on a roadtrip!" He says excitedly. "Only if you're okay with that love." He says unsurely. 

"I was hoping it'd be just us if we went." I shrug. 

"Then just us it is." He smiles a giant genuine smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro