36: BITE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm trash for Troye Sivan

Dan swiftly walks around the car to open my door and he extends his hand to help me out.
Pulling me up, he wraps his arms around me and spins and sways in the snowy parking lot. I giggle and hold him closer. The cold air nips at my nose and makes my cheeks pink and frozen.
"You look beautiful," he whispers and kisses me on the nose. His hair is ruffled from the cold wind and white snow flakes freckle his dark brown hair. His cheeks a rosy pink along with his nose.
"Thank you." I say and smile.

"Let's take a picture and run inside because I want food and it's cold, how about that?" He grins his giant crooked smile.

"Perfect. I'm starving!" I say and play with the small ring surrounding my finger. The cold metal touches my warm skin.

He pulls out his phone and smiles, but he turns to face me and places his nose and forehead on mine and then kisses me. I hear the soft shutter of the camera and smile. He pulls away and taps the phone to look at the pictures he took.
He snapped 5 pictures of us in the snow. They look magical and beautiful.
"I'm posting one as soon as we get inside!" He smiles and grabs my hand, dragging me along towards the restaurant.

"Whew." I sigh and rub my hands together as we step inside.

I'm rlly done with wattpad it just deleted 2/3 of this chapter I don't feel rewriting anything rn I'm angry but DID YALL SEE THE TØP SHOW ON PERISCOPE OR LIVESTREAM LAST NIGHT BC I WAS CRYING THE SETLIST IS SO GOOD AND THE SHOW WAS AMAZING AHHHHHHH

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro