1. Danceur

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 1

Danceur

"How long are you going to stay here? " A nagging voice of a man said as Apollo went to his room. "You only go out when going to the hospital. You didn't even bother to go out and smell some fresh air. How long are you going to do this to yourself?" the man added.

Apollo sighed as he gets his laptop off the table before sitting on the bed. "There's nothing to do outside, so what's the point of going out?" he asked nonchalantly while typing the password. "Fresh air? I think you forgot something, Cleo. There's no fresh air outside. Air has been polluted with different pheromones, and its smell sucks." he added sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

The different smell of pheromones is something that will make him puke if he inhales it. That's why he's staying at home.

It's not good for him to go out, the air outside will only endanger him. And worst of all, he might get pregnant if he encounters any alphas. He almost got raped a month before quitting his ballet career. If only Cleo didn't find him, he would be bearing a stranger's child right now.

He looked at Cleo, who was busy on his phone. Remembering that his friend has a lover and that man is one of the gentleman he met. When Cleo told him that he was dating a film director. He doesn't have any protests about Cleo dating the guy since his friend looks happy. There's no need for him to be overprotective.

It must've been nice to date someone, for sure. But dating never crossed his mind. Throughout his life, his sole priority was his career. Now that he's suffering, he will never consider it.

"Calli." He heard Cleo call his name.

"Hmm?" he responded while typing on his laptop. He's been writing novels to pass the time. Writing is his new-found passion since it helps him maintain his mental state.

Before becoming a novel writer, he was once a Danceur—a male ballet. Ballet was his first love. He's been one since he was a kid. He won a lot of awards that made him a successful person as he is today. But sadly, his career has come to an end because of his health condition.

He was called a 'Danceur Doll Genius' because of his exceptional beauty and performance, which amazed a lot of audiences. He met different ballet dancers around the world. Some of them wanted to hit up with him, but he always refused because dating is out of his way of living the best life.

He was a Beta when he started his career. But now, he's a male Omega, which made him able to bear a child in his womb.

Others thought of him as an Omega before because of his physical appearance, saying that he was to pretty to become a beta. But a tragedy made him change and lose his dream.

Apollo was sure that he could fully control his pheromones, at first. He was able to finish off the performance with a victorious smile. Everything went in vain after seeing his medical results.

He was told that his pheromones had become unstable. He cannot control his pheromones like before. It's dangerous for him to go out without someone on his side. Even if he takes suppressants to suppress his pheromones, it has no effect. It will only make his pheromones go wild.

"Your novel has been talk of the town, would you mind if it became a movie?" Cleo asked.

He stopped typing and looked at his best friend. That thought never crossed his mind. He just wants to express himself by writing different genres of stories. Nothing more.

"I've read your novels, and they're great." Cleo complimented. "I also saw some posts online, if your novel becomes a movie, surely the tickets will be sold out."

He chuckled. "You're exaggerating." then breathe out. "It would be nice if my novel became a movie." he said, fixing his eyeglasses. "Unfortunately, I don't see my novels becoming one because I've watched a lot of novel-to-TV/movie adaptations. There are filler scenes added, which I don't like the most. Those scenes have another sort of impact that can give the viewers another idea. Most of them don't fit the main idea of the writer, so it's a no for me." he added and began to type again.

"Well, if you say so." Cleo said, and he didn't argue anymore. "Oh, by the way, I received an email from the Fashion Magazine." He changed the topic.

Fashion magazine, the one he works as a model before. He stilled and looked at his friend. "What did they say?"

"They informed me that you would be the model for the ballet section." Cleo answered while shaking his head. "I already told them about your condition. But there's no available ballet that can represent the ballet section, because your colleagues are not in the country right now." he added, which made him sighed.

"What the hell." he muttered and closed his laptop. "Can I cancel that one?" he asked.

Cleo shakes his head in disapproval. "You signed a contract before, remember? I already told you about declining that offer, but you still signed the contract. So, you can't cancel it." he said.

"Pay?"

"They'll triple it." Cleo answered.

He facepalmed because of his stupidity. Another problem in his life. "Give me a break, fuck!" he muttered.

"Don't worry, I'll just ask them to put their beta staffs in charge." Cleo assured. "So, you can work with no problem. I'm sure they'll understand."

He just nodded and laid on his bed.

---

Apollo was walking fast. He tried so hard to avoid people inside the building. Cleo wasn't with him because he went in first, talking to the person who's in charge.

He's thankful that Cleo offered to be his manager in the meantime. Cleo was the only omega he could stand the smell of the pheromones. His former manager, who's a beta, betrayed him and set up with some Alpha. That's why he can't just trust anyone.

When he reached the elevator, He immediately pushed the floor button. Before the door closed, someone went in and pushed the same floor button. Apollo can't help but look at the person's reflection in front of him. A man who's taller than him is wearing a facemask and casual clothes. He can tell that this guy is an Alpha because of his physical traits.

He's doomed. Apollo tried his best to control the pheromones.

He heard the guy sighed. "Can you calm down?" the guy asked with an annoyed tone. "You're releasing pheromones." the guy added. He just went to the corner and tried to calm himself down.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. When the elevator stopped, he immediately went out and ran to the studio.

When the staff saw him, they greeted him. He also did the same thing. Cleo walked over and told him to change his clothes. Apollo just did what was told.

He's wearing royal vampire-like clothes, which make him cringe a bit. He used to wear this kind of clothing when he was still performing. Seeing that he's wearing one right now, he can't help but just laugh at it.

"You look like a real vampire right now." Cleo stated. He just laughed.

After fixing everything out, the photoshoot started. Apollo can't tell if he's happy right now. Everything feels nostalgic to him.

They take a break. Apollo saw Cleo talking seriously with the photographer. He drank from the bottled water and walked closer to them.

"We already talked about this, don't breach the contract," Cleo said.

"But Mr. Chand is also here for the photoshoot," the photographer says. "We can't delay anything just because of this issue."

"Ha! " Cleo cut him out. "Just because? I think you're forgetting something, you didn't tell us about the last part of the photoshoot."

"Enough," he butted in, making Cleo glare at him. "Let's get this done, I want to go home."

"Callisto!" Cleo called him, "Are you out of your mind? This is dangerous!"

Apollo sighed. "I knew this would happen. Outfits are the sign that we have another photoshoot," he said. "Plus, I saw that man earlier," he added, and he went in front of the camera.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

He looked at Cleo. "Because I knew you would act like this," he explained. "Don't worry, I'll get this done," he assured.

The man went in, also wearing the same royal vampire-like outfit as him. But with a vest and necktie. The guy was looking at him. He just sighed and nodded a bit.

When the photoshoot started, he was sitting on a one-seater couch. The man was sitting on the carpet while his head lay on his thighs. It's a bit awkward, but it will only last for a few minutes.

"Pardon me," the guy said, moving his head. Looking at him. Apollo felt at ease when he saw the man's eyes. There's no hint of any suspicious acts. Just a two-plain obsidian iris looking at him.

The photographer told them to exchange positions. The man is sitting on the couch. While he was sitting on a carpeted floor. He copied the man's pose earlier, laying his head on the man's thighs.

The difference between them is that this guy is wearing figure-skating shoes, which made him adjust his position a bit. While he was wearing his Pointe shoes.

"You're gorgeous," he heard him say. Apollo, look at the guy. "Thank you," he said.

"You don't seem pleased," the guy added, holding his chin. "I already heard that before. Plus, I want to go home," he muttered, enough to be heard by the guy.

The man chuckled, which made him smile a bit. This is the first time he felt safe and warm in front of an alpha. He can smell the man's pheromone a bit, but he doesn't feel nauseous.

The photo shoot went smoothly. He's thankful for being considerate of the man. Cleo told him to go first and wait in their car. He wears his facemask before going out.

When he's getting in the car, he hears a man's voice from the back. "Wait! Mr. Doll!"

Apollo frowned and looked at the back. Mr. Doll?

He saw the man running towards him. "I know this is kind of late, but may I know your name? "The man asked.

He removed his facemask and smiled. "I'm Apollo Callisto Soterios," he answered. "It's nice to meet you, Mister."

The man also did the same thing he did and held his hand.

"Aster Blaze Chand."

-----

02/02/24

HazelEViiiii

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro