Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

REVA 'S POV

Aree what kind of problem this principle have.
Can't she have her own business to do . At night as well she is giving me some or the other work to do . So irritating, so pakau just dafa hojao .

Arghhh!!! This "B" for Bitch is not leaving me alone .

Arghhh now again she is there to call me and before it cracked my mind I picked the call without looking at the caller id.

"Hello" Reva said in an uninterested tone.

"Hello Ms. Sharma" the other person spoke.

""Hello ma'am, what can I do to serve you at this time of the night" I asked dejectedly.

"Ma'am" the manly voice echoed on her ears.

She looked shocked for a second before looking at the caller id who it is and it shows " Rihaan Maheshwari" .

"Wow how cool is me saving a no. With the full name" if my phone is giving me much space for text then i might be putting his address as well.
Lmao

"Hello revaa are you there" rihaan speaks in a high pitch this time.

I immediately put the phone back on my ear.

"Yes rihaan I am so sorry I just got zoned out" i apologies for my mistake.

"Well may I know who is the person that is making you zoned out other than me" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Well who else. There is no one can zoned out me other than my boss" Reva replied in a sweet tone.

"Huh! Is that so kabhi Hume bhi mauka dijiye ap ma'am" i told her in the same sweet tone while making a duck face."
( So give us a chance sometime ma'am )

I cleared my throat before asking "Did you had your dinner Mr. Maheshwari"

"Hanji ma'am I did", "Did you ? " He asked me back.

"Yes I did" i replied back to him.

"so what are you doing now" he asked me in the same cold told.

"I.. i ..." I gulped the lump in my throat.

How should I tell him . I am planning to read a book after it , where the female character saying "she likes a gentleman , who know's where not to be gentle". I murmured to myself.

"That's the thing about gentleness , you gotta know where to apply it".

My jaw dropped on the ground after hearing the reply .

"Shit!! Did he hear me?" I asked my self.

I heard a Chuckle from the other side.
Knowing it better I am ruined.
I wanna dig a hole and get into it.

I heard him chuckle one more time , it turned my ears pink . Maybe I am blushing right now.

"Wait.. wait.. hang on Reva !, you need to clean this freaking mess" taking a deep breath I asked him.

"Why are you laughing like that" . I asked him in a scoff tone.

He cleared his throat before replying " I mean I know where to be gentle and where to be not" .

His words turned me upside down.
My cheeks are burning hot.
I bit my inner cheek , not taking it more.

"Rihaan I guess it's very late we should talk Tomorrow, I need to sleep" I told him in hurry and cut the call.

"Listen"...

"Huh!" I wanna ask her about something but i guess she is in a hurry.

"Nevermind".

"Are you guys liking the embarrassed reva ?".

Do votes and comments if you like the content specially viewers . Just don't read.

Show some kind of cuteness.
Much love to all ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro