(7) Character of the Month

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So, it's Valentine's Day, guys! Whether you're getting love in real life or in an online groupchat, I hope you feel some love from people you care about!

The inspiration for this article came to me right at last minute ^^', creative block has been horrible for me. Annnnnd, my one shot correlates with it! Yay!

So without further ado, the CotM for February is,,,,

Duke Devlin!

Yes, yes, odd thing, correct? Everything about him screams f***boy, doesn't it? Well, that's partially why I chose him.

He seems to be the type where he can't get emotional love. Everyone seems to want him for sex. And around Valentine's Day, that might hit him hard.

Then again, it could hit anybody hard! No one loving you for you? Only loving you for the things you can do in bed?

I believe at first, he loved it. People falling all over him and such. As he matured, it probably got old and he likely wanted an actual partner.

Then he realized no one really loved him for that.

That makes me feel really sad for him. I haven't seen that personally but I'm positive it happens and that it hurts a lot for the person going through this type of crap.

In closing, there's my CotM! I hope all of you have a great Valentine's. Whether online or face to face!  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro