(9) Undiscovered Gems

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We are now on Issue 13 and it's our Valentines Special I have stories that I think are very promising. I hope you like them.

Title: A Lancer's Love ||Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - Shun Kurosaki||

By: Rocklee_Toshiro1993

Summary: Shun is on a mission, and that mission is to destroy all fusion duelists for what they did to the XYZ dimension. After joining the Lancers, Shun meets someone who's had just has much lost thanks to the fusion duelists of Duel Academy. Her name is Garnet Reed, and she lost her brother at the beginning of the invasion and she want's revenge for everything that's happened.

But there's more to life then revenge. Both Shun and Garnet need to see that before it's too late for the both of them lose who they are and those who are still care about them.

Shun Kurosaki x OC

Disclaimer: I do not Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V or any of its characters

Review: It's hard to find good Arc-V Stories that aren't Reader Insert. Although not much is posted at this moment I believe, not just because it's my story, it has much potential of being a great story. If you like Shun/Shay from Arc-V, then I suggest looking this story up.

1 Parts

11 Reads

0 Votes

0 Comments

Published: November 1, 2016

Last Updated: November 1, 2016

Title: Keep Smiling ||Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V - Counterpartshipping||

By: Rocklee_Toshiro1993

Summary: "Keep smiling Yuya...."

That's the last thing Yuto said to his brother Yuma before heading to Heartland City to study Xyz Summoning. It's been awhile since the brothers have seen each other so when Yuto suddenly returns to Maiami City. But with Yuto's return a dark force comes with him and it's after Yuya.

Yuto x Yuya Sakaki

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V or any of its characters

Review: This my very first Arc-V story I posted. I've seen so many stories for these two and thought I would give it a try. I want to do a really good job on this so I've been taking it slow and thinking things through for this story.

2 Parts

693 Reads

44 Votes

15 Comments

Published: January 19, 2016

Last Updated: August 22, 2016

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro