(4) Words of Wisdom

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi everyone! Welcome back to another Words of Wisdom! Since the theme for this magazine is Arc-V, I have chosen a quote from Arc-V."Smiles are what connect people! It allows them to communicate through their souls! Souls that are connected... Will never lose to power that only relies on control!" -Yuzu HiiragiI feel like this is a very powerful quote from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V season. Although I have not seen a lot of this season, I have seen a few episodes.From my understanding, Yuzu and Yuya are close friends. They remind me of Yugi and Téa from Duel Monsters, and of the time Téa drew a smiley face on all of their friends hands to keep them connected. So when Yuzu said this, that's exactly what I thought of.I'm not sure who Yuzu is telling this to, but it must be one of her friends. She wants them to know that all of their friends are cheering for them, and wish them the best during the duel.She's basically saying that the power of friendship and smiling will help guide them to victory. Because the power of friendship can never lose to power just based on control!Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed! Until next time!~

By Shortygirl890

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro