Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Victuri Week 2018 Day 2
Created on: 2 October 2020
Edited: 9 December 2021

○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Yuuri?" he whispered, his gaze fixed low staring at the soft strands of raven hair. The room was dark... it was upsetting that he couldn't see his Yuuri's beautiful face but now is a good time to talk about things.

"Yes, Vitya?" Yuuri muttered against Victor's collarbone. The warm breathe against his skin only made him more nervous that he previously was. His arms around Yuuri tightened. He remained quiet as he began nosing Yuuri's hair, contemplating how to phrase the question properly before asking. Yuuri hummed happily at this action. The small kiss he planted on his neck was enough to melt away all the worries he was having.

It has only been a few hours since they came back from that restaurant where met up with the other competitors. He  wanted to talk to Yuuri about something but that's when his sister and Minako offered to meet up with everyone, thus making his even more reluctant to ask.

"Yuuri, about the rings," he began, running my fingers into his soft, black hair as his heart raced in worry.

Yuuri noticed the tone behind his words and let go of him to meet his eyes. "What about them?" he asked, his face still so close to Victor's.

How can he ask him something like this without sounding like he wanted to rush things? He rested my forehead against his, closing the small distance closing his eyes, afraid ti look into those beautiful eyes of his. Yuuri slowly brought his hand to his cheek, caressing me with the back of his hand, making him sigh at the touch. The contact of the cold ring on his skin set fireworks exploding in my stomach and a soft smile appeared on my face, involuntarily.

"Yuuri..." He wet his lips, trying to pull himself together to speak his mind. "Are they— are we..." he pauses, "was that a proposal?"

Just when he thought his worry couldn't get anything worse, the worry only welled up more and more. Did he make that beautiful moment they had together into an awkward one, now that he had asked such a question?

"What do think it was?" Yuuri whispered, cupping my cheek.

It was as if heart could either explode or shatter at any moment. He placed a hand over Yuuri and weaved their fingers together, making a metallic noise when their rings touched. "No, I want to know what you think. What did you intend it to be?"

Yuuri fell silent for a moment, his other hand on Victor's waist idly tracing pattern. He hesitated but with a smile smile, he came up with his reply. "After what you said before about getting married after I win gold..." Yuuri said, pausing a bit, "how can I not consider it a proposal?" His eyes were fixated on Victor's and Victor's on his, both of them, not wanting to look away even for a second. Victor couldn't believe his ears.

"But... but what do you think about turning our lucky charms into engagement rings? Are you okay with  it? Are you sure— Maybe we could—"

"Victor, what makes you think that our rings can't be both engagement rings and lucky charms?" His words were as warm and genuine as his smile.

Yuuri never saw Victor this shocked before and how could Victor not be when the man he loves wanted to marry him too. Victor could only gape as Yuuri took his hand from his cheek and kissed his ring and then his forehead.

"But if you think we are moving too fast or want to put on hold I—"

"Nothing like that!" Victor stopped his words. "Nothing like that..." His voice softer this time. "I'd love to marry you one day, Yuuri," Victor said, smiling uncontrollably as he leaned to rest his forehead upon Yuuri's. "I really, really do."

Yuuri's eyes were wide before his expression melts into the sweetest of smiles before he pulled Victor into a tight embrace. "I want to marry you too, Victor. I'll do my best and give it my all."

Victor felt like he could tear up at any moment. Never did he ever feel this happy in my entire life. How did get so lucky? What has he done to deserve such an incredible and extraordinary man like him? The one who danced with me that day and stole his heart. The love of his life. His Yuuri.

"Victor?"

"Yes, love?" The words slipped through him in form of a smittened sigh.

"I love you so much." The face of the man he loved so much, smiling at him with so much joy and happiness in his eyes at that moment was what made him realized after so long...

Love and Life..... It was just one person all along, huh?

"I love you too, Yuuri."

When Victor thought he couldn't get any happier than this, Yuri wrapped his arms around his neck and brought him in for a kiss. They couldn't help but sigh happily into the kiss, their smiles pressed together as they kissed for what was their first kiss as fiances.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro