Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau pov
Zane walked me back to my house.
"Hold on, Aphmau. Let me address the people of the wedding. I nodded and went to my room. I changed out of my dress and took a shower. I change into my normal clothes. By the time I'm dressed, Zane came back.
"I explained what happened to the townspeople. They'll leave you to be for a bit." He said, turning for the door.
"WAIT!" I say. He looks back. I blush.
"wont stay with me?" Cuz your ALLLLL I NEED XD. I said. He blushed a bit and came back and sat next to me. I set a pot of tea in the stove. We then start talking. He tells me about his demon form, and how he can willingly.
"I hope I didn't frighten you that much.  I don't like seeing innocent people get hurt." He says. A blush creeps on his face.
"I was a but frightened. But I'm glad you helped. Laurence went bonkers when I told him I didn't love him." I explain. Zane blinks and looked confused.
"Wait. You never loved him? But you were getting married!" He exclaimed.
"It was all set up so you wouldn't accuse me of espionage. I don't want you to take Garroth. Besides. I have feelings for someone else." I continue. A light blush appears on both me and Zane.
"Oh! I'm sorry. Also. I decided. I want to stay in Phoenix drop and I won't take Garroth." He continued.
"ZANE! That's wonderful!" I say. I pull him into a hug.
I want to stay like this forever

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro