Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

zane pov

I cant believe she was hugging me! my face was probably really red. I pulled away.

"Hey uh Aphmau? Where am I supposed to live?" I asked her. She wrinkled her nose. I could tell she was thinking hard.

"I guess I can help you build a house, since you are currently staying at Brendan and Kiki's home." she said after a while.

"You wouldn't mind helping me build a house?" I ask in surprise. She flashes me her radiant smile.

"Of course! C'mon, lets go. We're burning daylight." she said, grabbing my hand. my face flushed red as she led me outside to an empty plot. I watched as she began stacking wood. Where did she keep all this wood? It's like she has some sort of magical inventory or something. She handed me a stack of wood. I began helping her. As we worked, we made small talk.

"Hey Zane. What happened to your guards?" Aphmau asked.

"Oh. I dismissed them and told them to go back to O'khasis and tell Lord Garte that I was killed." I explained. I watched her as she stopped abruptly. Her face became a ghostly white.

"Zane. If you said that you were killed, Lord Garte will probably blame Phoenix Drop for killing of the high priest." Aphmau said. Oh crap.

"Zane........ I don't feel so good" Aphmau said as she fell of a pillar of wood.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro