Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

zane pov

I felt myself leap to the ground.  I cannot let her fall. I watched her fall from above. I outstretched my arms and closed my eyes. A sigh of relief escaped my lips as her body fell into my arms.  Her breath was rapid. I gotta get her to Zoey.

I ran all the way to Aphmau's house, carrying her in my arms. im not sure what I would do if anything happened to her. As soon as I got to her house, I flung open the door. Zoey, who was sitting with Levin at the kitchen table, gasped as she saw me carrying Aphmau. I grimaced as Levin started crying.

"Zane, take her downstairs and put her in my rooms. I have to figure out whats wrong with her." Zoey ordered. I nodded and went downstairs. I set her down on Zoey's bed. A piece of hair fell into her face. I tucked it behind her ear and grazed her cheek with my hand. Zoey came thundering into the room with Kawaii-Chan and Kiki. The other girls gasp and tears crystalize in their eyes. I then notice Aphmau's breathing gets slower. I grip her hand. Zoey and the other girls begin working on a potion. As her breathing gets slower, my grip gets tighter and the more my tears fall.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro