Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov (sry for so much zane. its pretty inZANE ammirite?)

Her breathing became even slower.

"Zoey! Hurry!" I shouted. The girls continued scrambling around. Aphmau..... no..... Please don't die........ you mean too much to me.

'Aphmau, please. Don't die." I said to her. Her breathing sped up a bit. What?? Its like she heard my voice and she became better. I continued talking to her. Her breathing then got better, but then it dropped very low. I heard kiki squeal.

"ZANE! The potion is done!" Kiki shouted. I gasped.

"Well what are you waiting for? give it to her!!" I said. This could save her! She wont die! Kiki grimaced.

"Well... the potion has to be administered with an act of true love." She said. What? who in their right mind would make a cliché potion and an act of true love?!

"Well Kawaii-Chan is sorry that she wanted to save Aphmau-Senpai's life!" Kawaii-Chan pouted.

"Well, where are we going to find someone who truly loves her enough to save her?" Zoey pondered. well this is just great. My one true love is going to- hey wait.....

"Zoey. Let me do it." I say

Zoey pov (wow)

Him???!?!?! Why would he do it???! Hes just an evil man who wanted to take Garroth away. I looked at his eyes. His eyes danced with such gleaming affection for her. I understand now. Zane truly loves her.

ZAne pov

"Zane.............Go ahead." Zoey said handing me that potion. I gulped. The only thing standing in the way between the girl I love and death............. is me. I slowly poured the potion into her mouth. I had to make this quick. As soon as the potion was gone, she started glowing.

"Zane! Now!" Zoey, kiki, and Kawaii-Chan shouted in unison. before anything else happened to her, I  pressed my lips against hers

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro