Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

zane pov

Her lips were soft. I moved my mouth. I cant believe I was doing this (me too zane) I was kissing the lady I love. Her breathing became better. i pulled away. I watched as she stopped glowing and her breathing steadied out. Her eyes fluttered open. I watch her grimace in pain.

"Ugh.........Zane? What happened?" She asked, trying to sit up. i lied her back down.

"Shhh....you must've past out from shock." I explain," Get some rest." she nodded and closed her eyes again.

"Thank you, girls I-" I started. I look over to see the girls smirking, mainly Zoey.

"No problem. OH and Zane? Can you watch Aphmau? Make sure she doesn't die>" Zoey said, walking out of the room with the other girls. Okay. Everything's alright. She's not going to die. I watched as her chest rose and fell. Not long after, I heard the little pitter patter of little feet down the stairs. Levin entered the room.

"Mama........Okay?" He asked, pointing to her. I chuckled.

"Yes Levin, Your mother is alright. She just needs to rest now." I explain to him. He waddles over and sits in my lap. He looks back at her, then me.

"Daddy...?" He asks, pointing at me. My face flushed a bright red. i tried to laugh it off.

"No Levin, I'm not your Daddy." i explain.

At least, not yet

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro