Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau pov (long time no see ammirite?)

I woke to the sound of singing. Hmmm? The voice was pretty deep, so it's most likely a dude. I pull myself up. I see Zane sitting in a chair, singing to himself. Hm. He must be in his own little world. I let him finish his song.

"Yo Zane, I liked your singing voice." I say. He scrambles to his feet. A tint of red is on his face.

"UHHHHHHHH A-a-aa-APHMAU!!!!! how long have you been their??" he stuttered. i rolled my eyes.

"Ever since you told me to go back to sleep," I say. We both started laughing. Ah. Things must've been chaotic. I then heard someone run down the stairs. Garroth burst through the door.  

"LORD APHMAU!!!!!!!! A MESSAGE FROM O'KHASIS ARRIVED!!!!!" Garroth shouted. Oh no...

He shoved a letter in my hand.

Lord Aphmau,

When Zane's guards came back, with no Zane and No Garroth. They both said that Garroth was dead and that Zane had perished. If these facts are true, then you have surpassed many treasonous acts toward O'Khasis. We wage war on Phoenix Drop.

-Lord Garte

oh crap. We are screwed 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro