Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

Crap CRAP! I started sprinting towards the portal. The adrenaline was messing with my demon form. I started twitching in and out of the form. It was quite painful. Vylad was trailing behind me. Several fleets of shadow knights are chasing after me. Vylad was right. They do want my soul. I have to warn Lord Aphmau. i soon saw the portal. 

"Zane! GO!" Vylad shouted. I kept running. Soon, i was at the portal, shadow knights were on our tail. 

"Zane, i want you to step though this portal, don't look back." Vylad told me in a hushed tone. I don't understand. 

"I have to look back, how am i going to make sure you are okay getting though the portal?" I asked. He grimaced. 

"Because I'm not going though the portal, You are. I'm going to close it behind you." Vylad explained. All i could do was hug him. Even if i didnt remeber him, even if he is my brother, he is sacrificing himself for me. 

"Thank you, Vylad." I say. He stifles a laugh. 

"Now go. Go be with your true love. Oh. Tell Garroth I said hi." Vylad said. I nodded as tears fell on the netherrack. I hugged him once more as the shadow knights were approaching. I looked at the portal. 

And i stepped though. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro