Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau pov 

Garroth and i loaded a ship to go to the werewolf tribe. I have to find Zane! Oh...and i'm sure that Zane is concerned for his brother, as well. We soon docked. Lowell and Khiara  greeted us. 

"Khiara! Lowell! What happened?!' I exclaimed. 

"They came, they came, they came under the cloak of darkness last night." Khiara stuttered. 

"Can you take us to the portal?" Garroth asked. She nodded. We walked to a hill opposite to where Boldof was dealing with tribe matters. I can relate. We arrived at the portal. 

"Are you ready, Garroth!?" I asked him. He nodded. As we were about to step through, A figure landed on the ground. His black hair was messy and his clothes were in tatters. 

"Zane?' I whimpered. The figure pulled himself off the ground. When i saw his face, I knew it couldn't be Zane. This man had half of his face tainted with some sorta red, purple and black taint. 

"A-aa-Aphmau?" The figure asked. This is Zane. 

"Zane what happ-" I said before he cut me off. 

"Is that my scarf?' He asked pointing to his next. I felt my face freckle with crimson. I buried my face deeper in the scarf. 

"Heh, Don't worry about it, It looks nice on you." He chuckled. My face became hot and sweat beads formed. 

"Garroth. Send word back to Phoenix drop to send Zoey and all magik and witchcraft users. We're gonna need all the help we can get." I said. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro