Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

Heh. I have to admit that scarf looks kinda cute on her. Garroth just left with two werewolves. All alone are Aphmau and I. Suddenly, With a bright flash of light, The neather portal closes. What!?Oh no..................Vylad............ He's still in there....He sacrificed himself for me. Aphmau sat down next to me on the ground. I don't know why, but when i saw her she had a confused expression on her face. She kept staring at me. 

"aphmau, why are you staring at me like that?" Asked her. Her soft, delicate hand traced the side of my face. A stinging sensation burned that part of my face. I then realized that my hair was not covering my face anymore. Oh no. Aphmau frowned.

"Don't worry, Zoey'll be here soon," Aphmau said. Speak of the devil, Zoe and Garroth walk into the cave. Zoey doesn't gasp. She kneels down next to me. She sighs. 

"Zane.....Look into this mirror." Zoey said, holding up a mirror I saw the other side of my face. I had discovered it shortly after i woke up in the nurse tent.This is  My demon side. The side that allows me to take demon form. I figured this out when i became angry and i turned into my demon form. How did i even get this?

"You must've gotten the scar and that red eye from transcending the realm barrier." Zoey explained. I kept my mouth shut. I know i couldn't tell them the truth.

It would break her heart

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro