Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Vylad pov

After I closed the portal, I felt something grab my neck. The shadow lord. This is the end.

"Why would you help him escape!" The shadow lord hissed. I winced.

"I had to do what's right. You can't just kill you own son! What would mom say about this?" I retorted.  The shadow lord hissed.

"Zianna doesn't know anything about this. All she knows is that all her sons are 'dead' and she stil thinks I'm her precious Garte." He cackled, "All I need to do now is get another soul to go back and see her."

His grip on my neck tightened. I knew I was going to be thrown in dungeon again. I waited.

"What are you doing? Just throw me in the dungeon!" I said. He laughed.

"Oh dear half son. I still need a soul so that I can see Zianna and to destroy Phoenix drop. I was going to use Zane's soul, but since someone helped him escape, I'm gonna have to use his soul instead." He said. No.......................... NO!

I felt the life slowly drain from me. I was going to die in the process. Gah! I'm so stupid! I help Zane escape, but by doing that, I got my soul drained from my body and the shadow lord can take his Lord Garte form for a limited time. Well, At least he did'nyt get Zane's soul. With that much power, he could go between his shadow lord form and his Garte form whenever he please. I felt my life slowly fade away. He threwme on the ground. This is it. Garroth, I'm sorry. Zane, bring Garte down. Mom, I'm glad that I'm not his son. My vision slowly began to fade. All I see is darkness

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro