Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov

I put my hair back over my eye. Aphmau suggested that we headed back home. I need to talk to her about what the shadow lord said. Garroth, Aphmau, Zoey and I loaded the boat. Hmm I don't remember the boat ride being this short when I was with Sasha. We soon docked back at phoenix drop.

Aphmau pov 

Kawaii chan  was waiting at the docks with Levin and Malachi. Shoot! I rushed over to Zane. 

"Zane! We need to hide you! Your....err... Son is about to see you!" I shouted. I began leading him down stairs.  He stopped. 

"A week ago.....I was confused and a little quick to judge. I want my 'son' to move back in with me." Zane said. A tear fell down my face as he gave me a warm smile. The old Zane is slowly coming back. We slowly got off the boat. Levin ran up to me and hugged me. 

"Mommy!" He shouted. I laughed and hugged him back. I looked over to Malachi. He looks at Zane for a minute. I sighed. I need to tell him the truth. I walked over to Malachi.

"Malachi.....Sweetie....Honey pie...Your father and I have to tell you something Important." I say. His eyes widened. 

"Are you and my dad getting married??!?! Is Levin going to be my brother?" He squealed.Ha! I wish! But that dream died when Zane lost his  memory.

"No........ I was going to tell you that-" I say before Malachi cut me off.

"Dad lost his memory and you've been hiding that from me for the past month and he thought that Sasha was his wife so he ran away with her to the neather before you and Garroth came and rescued him.  And you discovered that he has a scar on his face and that's why he parts his hair." Malachi said, Nonchalantly. My jaw dropped. 

"How did you-" I started before he cut me off again. 

"Your greatest fear was me not finding any of that stuff out......and Zane's greatest fear is different. His old fear was losing you, but since he had his memory erased, his new fear is pineapples." Malachi explained. Oh..................I forgot he could do that. Zane spoke up. 

"Sorry about this Malachi....Let's go home." he said. Malachi looked at me weird. I smiled and nodded. I watched the father and son walk off to their house. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro