Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

I finished tucking Malachi into bed. I think some of my memories are starting to come back in little flashes. I sighed as I went to bed. I have to talk to Aphamu in the morning. Ah....Aphamu.....Her long, dark hair..................Amber eyes that twinkle like stars..........Wait! Zane! Stop! You can't fall for her. She probably doesn't feel the same. I closed my eyes and went to sleep. 

Aphmau pov 

Zane has been on my mind even more lately. I wish I had the old Zane back. Oh well. I got up from bed. That was a good night's sleep. I look into the mirror and realize i still have Zane's scarf. I blush just thinking about him. He said he needed to talk to me today. I walked over to Kawaii~Chan's bakery where Zane and I would meet. Kawaii chan set out cookies as Zane arrived. 

"Aphmau.......When I was in the Nether, A friend told me that the shadow lord wanted my soul so he could take his physical form as lord Garte......forever. I think now the shadow lord has my friend's soul and is coming to attack phoenix drop." He explained. Things started clicking. 

Wait.....so the shadow lord is Lord Garte?' I exclaimed. He nodded. I sigh. 

"I guess Phoenix drop is going to war...........again." I sigh

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro