Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aphmau pov 

Zane was in his demon form and blocked a hit from The Stranger. Zane's visible eye was glowing black furiously. The stranger looked at him through his blood red mask. The stranger Lowered his sword. Zane was still enraged. The Stranger then came over to me. 

"I told you to not tell anyone!" He hissed. I flinched. Zane was instantly in front of me. 

"DON'T TALK TO HER THAT WAY!" Zane growled. The Stranger took a couple steps back. Zane calmed down and transformed into his regular form. 

"I had to tell him, he's my finance." I explain,' He was the one who told me about the shadow lord attacking and how he was Lord Garte."      The Stranger huffed. 

"Fine. I forgive you. Just don't tell anymore people. We can't afford to let this plan go to waste." He said. Zane looked confused. 

"We have a plan to kill the Shadow Lord since we both want him dead." I explain. he slowly nods. 

"Hey Aph. Let's head to my camp away from the village. We can't risk anyone hearing." The Stranger said. Zane looked hesitant, but I nodded as we started to follow the Stranger. 

"Aph. How can you be sure that we can trust this guy?" Zane whispered. 

"I don't know. He must be on our side since he also wants the shadow lord dead."  I said. We continued the rest of the way in silence. When we got to the camp, we began talking about strategy. When we were about to leave, Zane started talking.
"Ummmm, Excuse me sir, but i didn't catch your name?" Zane said. The stranger looked at Zane.

"My name's Aaron." He says, then disappears in the shadows

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro