Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Zane pov 

It's been a few days since that incident of Aaron. Aphmau and I started planning our wedding. We plan on having it later this week. Right now we were at Kawaii~Chan's trying wedding cakes. We try this one cake that I love. 

"Hey Aph! What about this one-" I say before I notice her face was pale. Her eyes were widened. 

"This............This is the cake that Laurence and I were going to have at our wedding. The wedding where..........he......" She started before tears started welling in her eyes. Even though I don't remember it, I had a feeling it was bad. I hug her and say that we won't get the cake. She sniffles and we keep trying cake. We finally agree on a Butterscotch-cinnamon one ( ;) )

We then Head to Cadenza's for a dress. Cadenza seemed quieter than usual. AS aph was Changing. She came up to me. 

"It should've been Laurence. But she had to fall in love with you." Cadenza hissed. 

"What are you talking about? Who's Laurence?" I ask. She narrows her eyes but then she remember that I am an amnesiac . 

"My adopted brother. He and Aphmau were going to get married, but Aph said she didn't love him and she ran off into the woods. Laurence was mad, so he turned into his Shadow knight form. Then you killed him. You monster." She growled. Aph came out of the dressing room with her dress in a bag. 

"I chose my dress. Thanks Cadenza!" Aph thanked. Cadenza flashed a fake smile. 

"No problem Aph!" She said. Aph an I walked back to her house. Cadenza's words echoed through my head. I am a monster.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro